Not getting NX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vvx569

Newbie


Posts : 2
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-13

Not getting NX Empty Not getting NX

Post by vvx569 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm

I've voted 3 times already but I haven't been getting any NX. I've tried clearing my cookies and voted on a different computer but it still doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong ? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Posts : 727
Points : 1001
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 30
Location : InUrWetDreamz

Not getting NX Empty Re: Not getting NX

Post by MrPimppi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

are you logged off when you vote?
do you enter the gapch when you vote?
and clearing just the cookies might not cut it
delete cookies cache and history
close ur browser and try again
just curious what browser may you be using?

_________________
Thank me if i helped with the {+} over there-->
NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
Not getting NX Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Not getting NX Empty Re: Not getting NX

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

vvx569 wrote:I've voted 3 times already but I haven't been getting any NX. I've tried clearing my cookies and voted on a different computer but it still doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong ? Crying or Very sad


Are you getting an error when you vote? I've heard people have been getting errors, unless that's been fixed.

_________________
Not getting NX 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Not getting NX 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Not getting NX Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Not getting NX One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaNot getting NX Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Not getting NX Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

vvx569

Newbie


Posts : 2
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-13

Not getting NX Empty Re: Not getting NX

Post by vvx569 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

MrPimppi wrote:are you logged off when you vote?
do you enter the gapch when you vote?
and clearing just the cookies might not cut it
delete cookies cache and history
close ur browser and try again
just curious what browser may you be using?

I am logged off when I vote and I do enter the capch. I am using firefox, should I use another browser to vote ? Also I sometimes get errors when I vote but I try again and it works.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Posts : 727
Points : 1001
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 30
Location : InUrWetDreamz

Not getting NX Empty Re: Not getting NX

Post by MrPimppi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

yah try a diffrent browser firefox hates our voting system
i use chrome and never had many problems with voting

_________________
Thank me if i helped with the {+} over there-->
NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
Not getting NX Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Not getting NX Empty Re: Not getting NX

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum