D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I try to open the client it starts patching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cbear

When I try to open the client it starts patching Empty When I try to open the client it starts patching

Post by Cbear Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 am

After i finished downloading the five rars and extracted it, when i try to open the client, it starts patching how do i stop it?

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

When I try to open the client it starts patching Empty Re: When I try to open the client it starts patching

Post by Helmet Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 am

did you start ordinary maplestory client or the Dchaos one (the Dchaos one is blue you download that from the website its the one that says Client)

Back to top Go down

Cbear

When I try to open the client it starts patching Empty Re: When I try to open the client it starts patching

Post by Cbear Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

i started the dchaos client

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 pm

This means you have other Maple Story folders whether GMS or other private servers. If you do have the other servers, you'll need to use a bat file from TheDevilHeart that can be found here. You may need to reinstall to add it, but the file can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mfjuuaz7zx4hzwa

Just place that in your folder, and use it.

Back to top Go down

TechnoRapier

Post by TechnoRapier Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:23 pm

This happens to me even if I still use the .bat!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top