D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM complaint.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

GM complaint. - Page 2 Empty Re: GM complaint.

Post by Revenge Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 am

MrPimppi wrote:
«•Pûłłįmêrîžåtîøñ•» wrote:
chaosdevel wrote:GM complaint. - Page 2 210

this was the pic i took before he warped me out
I don't believe this, George is a good boy >:0
i dont belive it either but its hard to deny pixel evideince lol

Well we have to believe this sadly :C don't get me wrong

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 am

Revenge wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
«•Pûłłįmêrîžåtîøñ•» wrote:

I don't believe this, George is a good boy >:0
i dont belive it either but its hard to deny pixel evideince lol

Well we have to believe this sadly :C don't get me wrong

yah i agree but he has to have a reason i wonder what it was dosnt seem like somthing he would do

Back to top Go down

Ahegao

Average Member

Ahegao
Average Member

Post by Ahegao Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 am

That's weird... I saw that NyanChan lady with arrogant fox ears before. I was wondering how she got them since they were nowhere in the Cash Shop...

Back to top Go down

David

Post by David Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 am

that does not prove anything its just a SS of you in PPQ

Back to top Go down

Omen

Omen

Post by Omen Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 am

chaosdevel wrote:
that does not prove anything its just a SS of you in PPQ

-facepalm-

You can see {GM}_Android upwards of the screen in the picture killing mobs, while he is not in a party with AngelsWrath. With NyanChan leveling, that means they were in a party and Android was leveling that character. Which leads me to assume he warped himself and that character in to level. Derp.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am

That doesn't necessarily prove that he warped out the person. And even if he did, SO WHAT? There is no rule violation, he'd just be pissing off a player.

Giving a player an item might get him in trouble though, considering the last gm who did that got demoted during the closed beta.

Also, I would prefer if you single out specific GMs rather than paint us all as assholes with a broad brush stroke. I keep hearing about these unnamed GMs who slack off and I have no idea who we are talking about.

Back to top Go down

CrimsonDeadly

CrimsonDeadly

Post by CrimsonDeadly Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 pm

RayStormX wrote:That doesn't necessarily prove that he warped out the person. And even if he did, SO WHAT? There is no rule violation, he'd just be pissing off a player.

Giving a player an item might get him in trouble though, considering the last gm who did that got demoted during the closed beta.

Also, I would prefer if you single out specific GMs rather than paint us all as assholes with a broad brush stroke. I keep hearing about these unnamed GMs who slack off and I have no idea who we are talking about.

The last time I checked, a GM is supposed to make sure the server is running without abuse of glitches, hacking, and all of the other things that require appropriate authority (GM's are the cops of the server), but they're also there to make sure the players are having a good time and without problem, if not there wouldn't be any players to begin with. Pissing off one player can lead to a whole group of players complaining as his friends and, it is against the rules, considering they'd be using their powers in abusive ways and making gameplay hard for other players. Simply put, GM's are here to set an example, and warping into a map, training a NONE GM (regardless of it being a mule or not) which gives unfair benefits none the less, and then to warp the player out and take the pq map that was rightfully his (wasn't there some commotion about players hogging a pq like nobody else matters?) is abusing your powers.

Let's put it this way, the players in the game are more important than any of your wants, without them you receive very little votes and simply stay out of the top 50, without them, half of you wouldn't be a GM. Customer service (even if they aren't exactly 'customers'... Though they could be if they like the server) is the most important thing... Without the customers you have barely anything.

Back to top Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

Post by AndroidS3x Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

CrimsonDeadly wrote:
RayStormX wrote:That doesn't necessarily prove that he warped out the person. And even if he did, SO WHAT? There is no rule violation, he'd just be pissing off a player.

The last time I checked, a GM is supposed to make sure the server is running without abuse of glitches, hacking, and all of the other things that require appropriate authority (GM's are the cops of the server), but they're also there to make sure the players are having a good time and without problem, if not there wouldn't be any players to begin with. Pissing off one player can lead to a whole group of players complaining as his friends and, it is against the rules, considering they'd be using their powers in abusive ways and making gameplay hard for other players. Simply put, GM's are here to set an example, and warping into a map, training a NONE GM (regardless of it being a mule or not) which gives unfair benefits none the less, and then to warp the player out and take the pq map that was rightfully his (wasn't there some commotion about players hogging a pq like nobody else matters?) is abusing your powers.

Let's put it this way, the players in the game are more important than any of your wants, without them you receive very little votes and simply stay out of the top 50, without them, half of you wouldn't be a GM. Customer service (even if they aren't exactly 'customers'... Though they could be if they like the server) is the most important thing... Without the customers you have barely anything.

Ayoo sorry for late reply, thanks Ray for the link. And i was multi clienting trying to see how fast it was to train a lvl 70 - 120 and it's really quick. then i did 120 - 180, etc. Sorry i didn't feel like explaining it then and there. But honestly if a GM is warping you out of a map usually that's a sign that they are doing something to it.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

AndroidS3x wrote:
CrimsonDeadly wrote:

Ayoo sorry for late reply, thanks Ray for the link. And i was multi clienting trying to see how fast it was to train a lvl 70 - 120 and it's really quick. then i did 120 - 180, etc. Sorry i didn't feel like explaining it then and there. But honestly if a GM is warping you out of a map usually that's a sign that they are doing something to it.

ha i knew there was a good reason but im curious george why did you have to take over the map and warp him out instead of changing channels ya know there are 10 channels to choose from lol but i knew there was a good reason for it lol

Back to top Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

Post by AndroidS3x Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

MrPimppi wrote:
AndroidS3x wrote:
CrimsonDeadly wrote:

ha i knew there was a good reason but im curious george why did you have to take over the map and warp him out instead of changing channels ya know there are 10 channels to choose from lol but i knew there was a good reason for it lol

This PQ was being flooded at the time i was doing it, so nearly all channels were occupied.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

Spoiler:
ahhhh you know you could of avoided this confussion and false accusation by simply telling him you needed to test out something im sure he would of been unhappy to give u the channel and pq but would of complyed seeing he didnt have a choice your a gm eventually he would of come to grips with it and not reported you could of stoped all this confusion Xd

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

Post by Aniki Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Is it me or is this map really part of PPQ, cause I had never seen all 3 of those monsters in the same map at the same time. O_O
Opinion:"Is that a glitch?"

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

No that isn't a glitch they are all at PPQ C:

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

Post by Aniki Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 am

umm......thats' the stage with the passes(that map)......
if you said so, then i guess ur rite, since i havent gotten much of a time to play xP

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Npc_Aniki wrote:umm......thats' the stage with the passes(that map)......
if you said so, then i guess ur rite, since i havent gotten much of a time to play xP

Well, it was originally like the like a bug type thing, but it was edited to the normal PQ because of the overly high experience.

Back to top Go down

billylee93

Post by billylee93 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 am

NO NEED COMPLAIN. JUST QUIT D.CHAOS . IT SUX

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

billylee93 wrote:NO NEED COMPLAIN. JUST QUIT D.CHAOS . IT SUX

GM complaint. - Page 2 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top