D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonny434

Hello Everyone =) Empty Hello Everyone =)

Post by Tonny434 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:07 am

Hello, I'm formerly from the server bankaistory - not trying to advertise seriously, why would I want to advertise a dead server? Neutral
My name is Tonny Nguyen, and my age is 12 but seriously I'm trying my best not to act immature.
I've actually been on this forums for about a week now looking at tons of posts literally, checking the rules and such.
I'm not really social with people unless I met and consider you people as a friend which really isn't that difficult.
So, I hope some time soon the server goes online I may be able to meet you. Very Happy

Ps. I'm really hoping at least someone joined from bankai as well as I did Smile

Back to top Go down

DJ~Pepsi

Average Member

DJ~Pepsi
Average Member

Hello Everyone =) Empty Re: Hello Everyone =)

Post by DJ~Pepsi Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 am

Hey Ton,I see you're Viet,I believe GM Neko last name is also Nguyen,so many Vietnamese people with that last name. Anyways,enjoy your stay here,make sure to read the rules,any questions you can go to xat chat on the home page,enjoy your stay. Smile

Back to top Go down

Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi tonny Welcome to the sever actual went i first started ps severs a few years back Bankai was my first severs

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum