D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro/Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucid

Lucid

Intro/Questions Empty Intro/Questions

Post by Lucid Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

So hey guys, I joined the server last week and decided that I didn't lurk the forums. I am currently playing two MS private servers (AuraSEA and this, I'll remove this if posting another server name is against the rules). I am having a lot of fun getting used to the rebirth system here, compared to Aura's work-hard-for-your-stuff-but-not-as-hard-as-GMS/low-rate system. Laughing

Anyway, I have a question. I have a lot of buffs set on my keyboard and want to get rid of most of them, so what are the most recommended buffs/attacks to keep?

Thanks, and see you guys around.

PS. These forums don't seem to be infected as trolls as much as others, I think I'll like it here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Intro/Questions Empty Re: Intro/Questions

Post by Raina Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

hey corvus, I'm Raina. I am happy to hear u enjoy the server. In my opinion bless, infinity, and magic guard are really great magician/cleric buffs. Haste is always good, but rly up to the kind of playing style u have. If u have any other questions feel free to ask, i will be glad to help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Lucid

Lucid

Post by Lucid Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Raina wrote:hey corvus, I'm Raina. I am happy to hear u enjoy the server. In my opinion bless, infinity, and magic guard are really great magician/cleric buffs. Haste is always good, but rly up to the kind of playing style u have. If u have any other questions feel free to ask, i will be glad to help. Very Happy

Alright thanks, I already have all of those, but I have a ton of other buffs that I'll probably remove.

Another question, where do you get the Smiling Mask and Majora's Mask? Majora's mask has a different name (starts with an A?) but I dunno what it's called.

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Its called the infinity mask (majora's) and you can have my smiling mask i dont need it. I am usually hanging around fm one so when i see u i'll give it to ya.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 pm

I don't think the infinity mask exists in here. I haven't seen it even once here.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top