D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

[DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal. Empty [DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal.

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Character Name:
WindandLight,Sadness and the title says it all.

Reason:
I was ip and account banned cause people think I was duping when the no one check if my items was duped and I was trolling everyone by giving my pro items on a noob character.

Testimonials:
As far as I know I was idling when I got banned so I don't know.
Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
The reason why I should have a second chance is cause no one even check if my items was duped,I checked the rules and didn't see anything about I can't troll anyone.Plus if it was there how should I know I can't troll people like always people learn their lesson after they know what happen.
Screenshots/proof:
None
Please see if you're a person that hates me:Don't comment on this if you're gonna flame or write something pointless.

Last edited by Kurai Tenshi on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

[DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal. Empty Re: [DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal.

Post by MrPimppi Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

idk about any of these accs but i know sadness
and sadness was banned for duping
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4985-bannedsadness-suspicious-acc-dupingor-possession-of-duped-items
im pretty sure i saw somone say windandlight was on that sadness acc no?
i belive if you get unbanned a total acc wipe should be fair all chars all items even bank it sounds fair to me since you didnt donate for the items
and all your items are still unknown how you got them

didnt you say
by Kurai Tenshi on Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm
To be honest I don't care cause it's about time I get a life and start hanging out with my in real life friends and not in games so kk bye bye =^-^=

if you didnt care whats up with the ban appeal?

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

[DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal. Empty Re: [DENIED]AmyBlackRS,AmyWhiteRS,NoobFamer,WindAndLight,Sadness Ban Appeal.

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm

MrPimppi wrote:idk about any of these accs but i know sadness
and sadness was banned for duping
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4985-bannedsadness-suspicious-acc-dupingor-possession-of-duped-items
im pretty sure i saw somone say windandlight was on that sadness acc no?
i belive if you get unbanned a total acc wipe should be fair all chars all items even bank it sounds fair to me since you didnt donate for the items
and all your items are still unknown how you got them

didnt you say
by Kurai Tenshi on Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm
To be honest I don't care cause it's about time I get a life and start hanging out with my in real life friends and not in games so kk bye bye =^-^=
Cause I have other friends that I met play this server too so I told them I'll make a ban appeal.Now be quiet peasent.

if you didnt care whats up with the ban appeal?
Cause I have other friends that I met play this server too so I told them I'll make a ban appeal.Now be quiet peasant.

Back to top Go down

Kitty-chan

Average Member

Kitty-chan
Average Member

Post by Kitty-chan Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm

wow calling ppl a peasant, that a nice thing to say >.>
anyways what we need to know is how u got those items and if your really telling the truth >.>

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Time to repeat what I said a long time ago.
Khuddin gave me GM set, a thunder edge which I now I had 2 now,my 1st one was long time ago now he also gave me 1k chickens which I use to buy wrs wing.Now for the rest I traded my Thunder Edge for a Kybuii slipper which I sold to Kiki for 11 or 10 donor tickets I forgot,then I brought another Kyubii slipper from I forgot but it was like DualBladex for 1 donor ticket I don't know so after that I traded my Thunder Edge,Solar Scythe for the headgear the super MSI with 32k all stats and 32k attack.There you go.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Kurai Tenshi wrote:Time to repeat what I said a long time ago.
Khuddin gave me GM set, a thunder edge which I now I had 2 now,my 1st one was long time ago now he also gave me 1k chickens which I use to buy wrs wing.Now for the rest I traded my Thunder Edge for a Kybuii slipper which I sold to Kiki for 11 or 10 donor tickets I forgot,then I brought another Kyubii slipper from I forgot but it was like DualBladex for 1 donor ticket I don't know so after that I traded my Thunder Edge,Solar Scythe for the headgear the super MSI with 32k all stats and 32k attack.There you go.

still butt hurt i reported and it resulted in a ban i see
anyways theres still some items i dont see lol but w/e
ill let gms decide what to do its not my place
but really no need be so harsh LOL
its not my fault you got banned for things you say
next time think before you do

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Fine the neon glasses was from someone that also want me to come back.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Kurai Tenshi wrote:Fine the neon glasses was from someone that also want me to come back.

lol still 2-3 items i see seems you have so much you dont even know where you got it all from?
lol just saying im not trying to be a prick but unless ytour like me have like 4-6 chars full
you should know where you got all your stuff
and fyi i know where i got most my items from since i have ss from most of the trades

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Look I been in this server long enough so ask yourself why would I hack?2nd If I was a duper/hacker then why would I be one of those players that help the server?A duper/hacker would try to stay low by not using the forum unless making stuff like ban appeal.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm

not true i think it was wise ray that said more often then not
the guys reporting people are the hackers themselfs
but meh ill shut up and let gms decide its really not my place to say
just becuase you been around long time dont mean your not going to hack/dupe
just sayin

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Tes.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I don't really recall saying that, actually. Lol
Anyway.
Denied.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top