Pokemon rap time ? ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by [GM] Neko on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm

:DDDDDD


_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Pokemon rap time ? ;D D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

poopsmith

Average Member

poopsmith
Average Member

Posts : 83
Points : 97
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Earth.

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by poopsmith on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm

nope.

_________________
10% Eggs,
20% Milk,
15% Chocolate icing softer than silk,
5% Love,
50% Baked,
100% Reason for baking the cake.

MY FUTURE LAPTOP Very Happy:ee50:d64f:5656:cb0c:6424:
Pokemon rap time ? ;D DqHCQ


My heart is breakin' thinkin' suicide!
I ain't got no iPhone. (Meaning I don't have NO iPhone which states I have an iPhone, because it states that I do not have no iPhone, no iPhone means I don't have an iPhone, but putting the don't in there, I don't have no iPhone, which thus I have an iPhone.)

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

poopsmith wrote:nope.

yesh. :<
everytime is pokemon rap time C:

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Devotion

Member

Devotion
Member

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Orange, California

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Devotion on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 am

poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D 2ela2h5
"If you admire the rainbow after the rain,
then why not learn to love again after the pain?"

Back to top Go down

poopsmith

Average Member

poopsmith
Average Member

Posts : 83
Points : 97
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Earth.

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by poopsmith on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS HSIT?!?!? IOMAFGAOFMASDFLASFKSALDFAXMCAO YOUY AREAFUCKING KIDINDG ME ARE OAJLSDFKALFKA SERIOAUSDFLASDKY ARE OYOU SERIOSU OH MY FUASDKFLASGASDGAK

_________________
10% Eggs,
20% Milk,
15% Chocolate icing softer than silk,
5% Love,
50% Baked,
100% Reason for baking the cake.

MY FUTURE LAPTOP Very Happy:ee50:d64f:5656:cb0c:6424:
Pokemon rap time ? ;D DqHCQ


My heart is breakin' thinkin' suicide!
I ain't got no iPhone. (Meaning I don't have NO iPhone which states I have an iPhone, because it states that I do not have no iPhone, no iPhone means I don't have an iPhone, but putting the don't in there, I don't have no iPhone, which thus I have an iPhone.)

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 am

Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

Couldn't agree moar.

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Devotion

Member

Devotion
Member

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Orange, California

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Devotion on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:19 am

poopsmith wrote:
Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS HSIT?!?!? IOMAFGAOFMASDFLASFKSALDFAXMCAO YOUY AREAFUCKING KIDINDG ME ARE OAJLSDFKALFKA SERIOAUSDFLASDKY ARE OYOU SERIOSU OH MY FUASDKFLASGASDGAK
Don't worry. I'll buy you a friend. ♥️

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D 2ela2h5
"If you admire the rainbow after the rain,
then why not learn to love again after the pain?"

Back to top Go down

poopsmith

Average Member

poopsmith
Average Member

Posts : 83
Points : 97
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Earth.

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by poopsmith on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 am

Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:
Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS HSIT?!?!? IOMAFGAOFMASDFLASFKSALDFAXMCAO YOUY AREAFUCKING KIDINDG ME ARE OAJLSDFKALFKA SERIOAUSDFLASDKY ARE OYOU SERIOSU OH MY FUASDKFLASGASDGAK
Don't worry. I'll buy you a friend. ♥️

Friends cannot be bought.
But dragged into your white v- nvm I can't afford one.

_________________
10% Eggs,
20% Milk,
15% Chocolate icing softer than silk,
5% Love,
50% Baked,
100% Reason for baking the cake.

MY FUTURE LAPTOP Very Happy:ee50:d64f:5656:cb0c:6424:
Pokemon rap time ? ;D DqHCQ


My heart is breakin' thinkin' suicide!
I ain't got no iPhone. (Meaning I don't have NO iPhone which states I have an iPhone, because it states that I do not have no iPhone, no iPhone means I don't have an iPhone, but putting the don't in there, I don't have no iPhone, which thus I have an iPhone.)

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Posts : 176
Points : 227
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 22
Location : washington

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by ★§Bleak§★ on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

poopsmith wrote:
Frosting wrote:
poopsmith wrote:nope.
.. Nope? It's because you say stuff like this that makes you get sniped over 10 times in less than a hour Razz
i keed, i lahv u.

But there's never a moment where it's not pokemon rap time, nuff said.

WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS HSIT?!?!? IOMAFGAOFMASDFLASFKSALDFAXMCAO YOUY AREAFUCKING KIDINDG ME ARE OAJLSDFKALFKA SERIOAUSDFLASDKY ARE OYOU SERIOSU OH MY FUASDKFLASGASDGAK

English plz? ....

-back to topic-
I didnt get the song or should I listen to all of em again

_________________
Because I can't go back I'll give everything I got to face the future.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Team Member
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never got banned

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by [GM] Neko on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 pm

It's simply a person rapping all original 150 pokemon

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Pokemon rap time ? ;D D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Posts : 54
Points : 63
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Nautilius

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Soragane on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 am

Gotta rape'em all~

_________________
" I'll give you a string of light and unbreakable volition.. "
" Repair the wonderful world with them.. "

Back to top Go down

killahbscs

Newbie


Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by killahbscs on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 pm

lol was this ever released somewhere, sounds quite high quality lol. these guys must have loved pokemon lol

Back to top Go down

Kitty-chan

Average Member

Kitty-chan
Average Member

Posts : 55
Points : 54
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 20
Location : Place where blood exists

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Kitty-chan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm

this is funny and cool the vocals is all one person xD

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by [GM] Neko on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 pm

You guys are LUCKY. LOOOL 1 day away from necropost

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Pokemon rap time ? ;D D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in this world

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Revenge on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

i believe they made it in time.killahbscs is the only lucky one,kitty wasn't close to necroposting.

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Posts : 420
Points : 486
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-04-18

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Logan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm

lol this isnt even rap

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D Logan

#FuckLife

Back to top Go down

§å§§ȋ£

Dedicated Member

§å§§ȋ£
Dedicated Member

Posts : 111
Points : 115
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 21

Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by §å§§ȋ£ on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 pm

the song is officially stuck in my head xD

_________________
Pokemon rap time ? ;D Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Pokemon rap time ? ;D Empty Re: Pokemon rap time ? ;D

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum