Any pokemon trainers? f3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Since the majority of D.chaos's members are hardcore anime fans,
Anyone else have pokemon D/Pea/Plat , HG/SS , B/W ?
Here my FC
FC : 1335 3657 1303

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Posts : 642
Points : 741
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 24
Location : The Afterlife

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Lucina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm

OMMMGGGG POKEEEMONNN I PLAY BUT THEN I LOST MY GAME Q.Q AND MY DS BROKE :C

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 _forum_signature__lucina__fire_emblem__awakening__by_iarcadia-d6i4sc6

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Integrity wrote:OMMMGGGG POKEEEMONNN I PLAY BUT THEN I LOST MY GAME Q.Q AND MY DS BROKE :C

I rage-broke my GBA cuz of my little brother.
I rage-broke my 1st gen ds cuz of my brother again.
I now own a DS-lite, he better not make me rage-break it.
I owned Pokemon yellow , red , blue , crystal ,
firered , leafgreen , sapphire , ruby , emerald , diamond , and finally white.
Lost all of them except for white

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Posts : 642
Points : 741
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 24
Location : The Afterlife

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Lucina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 pm

[GM] NEKO wrote:
Integrity wrote:OMMMGGGG POKEEEMONNN I PLAY BUT THEN I LOST MY GAME Q.Q AND MY DS BROKE :C

I rage-broke my GBA cuz of my little brother.
I rage-broke my 1st gen ds cuz of my brother again.
I now own a DS-lite, he better not make me rage-break it.
I owned Pokemon yellow , red , blue , crystal ,
firered , leafgreen , sapphire , ruby , emerald , diamond , and finally white.
Lost all of them except for white

LOOOOOOOL XD YOU OWN THAT MUCH GAME BUT LOST ALL OF EM EXPECT FOR WHITE LOLOL -plays pokemon yellow on my phone-

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 _forum_signature__lucina__fire_emblem__awakening__by_iarcadia-d6i4sc6

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Integrity wrote:
[GM] NEKO wrote:
Integrity wrote:OMMMGGGG POKEEEMONNN I PLAY BUT THEN I LOST MY GAME Q.Q AND MY DS BROKE :C

I rage-broke my GBA cuz of my little brother.
I rage-broke my 1st gen ds cuz of my brother again.
I now own a DS-lite, he better not make me rage-break it.
I owned Pokemon yellow , red , blue , crystal ,
firered , leafgreen , sapphire , ruby , emerald , diamond , and finally white.
Lost all of them except for white

LOOOOOOOL XD YOU OWN THAT MUCH GAME BUT LOST ALL OF EM EXPECT FOR WHITE LOLOL -plays pokemon yellow on my phone-

-CRY- SHADDUP QQ ....
At least, once i get my iphone back(repaired or even a new one).
I'm gonna torrent all the GB's pokemon titles 8D

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Posts : 67
Points : 84
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-06-20

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by єєνєє on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 pm

._. My wi-fi at home won't work with my DS anymore lol; I forget why but something dealing with the type of network it is. ): 'Tis very sad.

But I've played every version and I actually caught them all in Diamond via events and stuff. Wink -avid Pokemon fan-

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 Eeveegift

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Eevee wrote:._. My wi-fi at home won't work with my DS anymore lol; I forget why but something dealing with the type of network it is. ): 'Tis very sad.

But I've played every version and I actually caught them all in Diamond via events and stuff. Wink -avid Pokemon fan-

I had the same problem, It have something to do with your encryption Smile .
I have a Netgear's router, I went into my router's settings and changed the encryption into WEP coding, and then it work flawlessly Wink

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by ∂єяρ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

*noobie trainer*
I played a couple of pokemons... The GBA ones and DS ones... And I only own a Ps3, a Ps2, a Ps1, a broken PSP and a Gameboy Color... I only have 3 games for the GBC, and pokemon ain't one of them.

Most of them were on VBA / No$, but PKMN emerald was on an actual GBA (I borrowed it from my neighbour friend... Homie).

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Posts : 642
Points : 741
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 24
Location : The Afterlife

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Lucina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 pm

i love playing the old style pokemon on the gba ^~^

offtopic: 500post~!

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 _forum_signature__lucina__fire_emblem__awakening__by_iarcadia-d6i4sc6

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by  on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I stopped playing pokemon after seeing retarted pokemon suddenly poping into my screen on tv.

TRUE FACT BRO.

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Any pokemon trainers? f3 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Integrity wrote:i love playing the old style pokemon on the gba ^~^

offtopic: 500post~!

WDF... IT ONLY BEEN 40 MINUTES AND YOU POST 80 MORE TIMES. LOL

♥ wrote: I stopped playing pokemon after seeing retarted pokemon suddenly poping into my screen on tv.

TRUE FACT BRO.

have to admit, some of the newer pokemons are retarded,yo

*noobie trainer*
I played a couple of pokemons... The GBA ones and DS ones... And I only own a Ps3, a Ps2, a Ps1, a broken PSP and a Gameboy Color... I only have 3 games for the GBC, and pokemon ain't one of them.

Most of them were on VBA / No$, but PKMN emerald was on an actual GBA (I borrowed it from my neighbour friend... Homie).

I was a noobie trainer as well, until I learn how to IV breed and EV train liek a bau5 c;
I also played alot of pokemon on no$ as well c; , no shame

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Posts : 642
Points : 741
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 24
Location : The Afterlife

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Lucina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm

[GM] NEKO wrote:
Integrity wrote:i love playing the old style pokemon on the gba ^~^

offtopic: 500post~!

WDF... IT ONLY BEEN 40 MINUTES AND YOU POST 80 MORE TIMES. LOL


♥ wrote: I stopped playing pokemon after seeing retarted pokemon suddenly poping into my screen on tv.

TRUE FACT BRO.

have to admit, some of the newer pokemons are retarded,yo

*noobie trainer*
I played a couple of pokemons... The GBA ones and DS ones... And I only own a Ps3, a Ps2, a Ps1, a broken PSP and a Gameboy Color... I only have 3 games for the GBC, and pokemon ain't one of them.

Most of them were on VBA / No$, but PKMN emerald was on an actual GBA (I borrowed it from my neighbour friend... Homie).

I was a noobie trainer as well, until I learn how to IV breed and EV train liek a bau5 c;
I also played alot of pokemon on no$ as well c; , no shame

LOOOOOOL XD in pokemon am always like ATTACK ATTACK DON'T DIEEEEEE ON MEE :C LOOOL XD DAMMIT AND THE LV 88 PIKACHU >:C

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 _forum_signature__lucina__fire_emblem__awakening__by_iarcadia-d6i4sc6

Back to top Go down

Flares

Average Member

Average Member

Posts : 99
Points : 129
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 20
Location : Far away

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Flares on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm

I used to play SS and D on my DS
But then my cousin took and broke it
so i play on computer Sad

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Integrity wrote:
LOOOOOOL XD in pokemon am always like ATTACK ATTACK DON'T DIEEEEEE ON MEE :C LOOOL XD DAMMIT AND THE LV 88 PIKACHU >:C

LMFAOOOO, You're talking Silver / Crystal / HG / SS's RED's pikachu. That thing is a force xD

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

[GM] NEKO wrote:
Integrity wrote:
LOOOOOOL XD in pokemon am always like ATTACK ATTACK DON'T DIEEEEEE ON MEE :C LOOOL XD DAMMIT AND THE LV 88 PIKACHU >:C

LMFAOOOO, You're talking Silver / Crystal / HG / SS's RED's pikachu. That thing is a force xD

AzzFFF wrote:I used to play SS and D on my DS
But then my cousin took and broke it
so i play on computer Sad

that truly sucks v-v

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

exBlade

Member

exBlade
Member

Posts : 43
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 19
Location : In your closet.......

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by exBlade on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 am

LOl I forgot mah FC Sad At least I still have my Pokemon white and a DSi. O.O

_________________
Any pokemon trainers? f3 Bleach1

Support Team Recruit

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am

BladeMastahz wrote:LOl I forgot mah FC Sad At least I still have my Pokemon white and a DSi. O.O

You can find your FC, by going into your Pal pad.

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Posts : 133
Points : 180
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Jojo on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

For some reason whenever i try to connect to my wifi it gives me a big ass error and every other wifi i try it gives me an even longer error with my Black and my Soul Silver. WIFIYUNOWORK :c

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 pm

ЇҐЙ卍Jojo wrote:For some reason whenever i try to connect to my wifi it gives me a big ass error and every other wifi i try it gives me an even longer error with my Black and my Soul Silver. WIFIYUNOWORK :c

You wanna take a picture of that for me?

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Posts : 133
Points : 180
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Jojo on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Take a pic of what?

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by [GM] Neko on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Error.. or you can type down what the error say.

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Any pokemon trainers? f3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Posts : 133
Points : 180
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Jojo on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 pm

It was a lot longer when i saw it last time but its error code 51099

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Any pokemon trainers? f3 Empty Re: Any pokemon trainers? f3

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum