D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some.

Post by wafflex Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm

[GM] NEKO wrote:
wafflex wrote:
[GM] NEKO wrote:I want another 1 ! =3
anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 BS
NEKO YOU O ME D8< i accept gifts too buddy ;D<3

... o u o , i'll attempt to draw a character of your choice . . .
mona lisa RAI NAOOOO... LOL i was kidding bro X3

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some.

Post by [GM] Neko Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

wafflex wrote:
[GM] NEKO wrote:
wafflex wrote:
anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 BS

make a char for me to draw LOL o 3 o, I actually wanted to to keep me occupied and i wanna try my skills?

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

[GM] NEKO wrote:
wafflex wrote:
[GM] NEKO wrote:
wafflex wrote:

make a char for me to draw LOL o 3 o, I actually wanted to to keep me occupied and i wanna try my skills?
coolz you can draw one of my custom characters ^ ^ just give me a sec while i sketch him out. you want chibi?Surprised

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty IT TISS LE DONEEE

Post by wafflex Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Shawnasaur wrote:anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Vct4ci * le for fun.
[img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Imag0112[/img]
i hope you like itt!!!!! -w -

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm

wafflex wrote:
coolz you can draw one of my custom characters ^ ^ just give me a sec while i sketch him out. you want chibi?Surprised

O u O , I'll attempt chibi-style. and gimme a Char with not that much detail > LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Shawnasaur

Shawnasaur

Post by Shawnasaur Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 pm

wafflex wrote:
Shawnasaur wrote:anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Vct4ci * le for fun.
[img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Imag0112[/img]
i hope you like itt!!!!! -w -
Oh My , That's Hot.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:18 pm

wafflex wrote:ahaha IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT! ^ W ^ you should practice! art is art. dont let people criticize you even if you draw stick people :3

STICKMEN ARE AWESOME. Seriously, they're like the foundation of everything.

Anyways, I'm curious as to what you use to draw... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Azeew

Post by Azeew Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm

†ⱣṶⱢṨΣ wrote:anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Stand111

Sure, why not? c:

Wooow, what a cooooool hair! Is it available in DChaos?

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Muelz wrote:
wafflex wrote:ahaha IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT! ^ W ^ you should practice! art is art. dont let people criticize you even if you draw stick people :3

I use normal drawing pencils, sometimes i ink the liens in, sometime si use pastel and coal.Surprised

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

wafflex wrote:
Muelz wrote:

I use normal drawing pencils, sometimes i ink the liens in, sometime si use pastel and coal.Surprised

Ahh I see. Your outlines don't look pencil-y.

Back to top Go down

Rarity

Rarity

Post by Rarity Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 am

Can you draw my character from dchaos? IGN: Ayano. I'll still give you chix for it if you want since you're being so generous. :3
anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Watja

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Rarity wrote:Can you draw my character from dchaos? IGN: Ayano. I'll still give you chix for it if you want since you're being so generous. :3
anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Watja
IM SO SORRY I REPLIED LATE > O < ok! i shall get right on it! im currently working on a comic but i will defiantly get this drawing done :3 and babysitting... and cooking... LOL

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Post by Jojo Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 am

Haha awsome drawings man can u draw me after your done with the other person and with the things your doing thanks anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Jojo11

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 am

Long title is long.

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Post by HungZ Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 am

Shads wrote:Long title is long.
There's a potato for le long post?
anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Potato-potato

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty im sorry for wait );

Post by wafflex Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

im actually pretty busy lately and i dont have much time to myself this week, but i WILL get these drawings done. forgive me if you didnt get ur artwork as soon as you wanted D: i also have to buy some more supplies. yes shads it is a very long title = w =, and i love potatoes.

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 am

Rarity wrote:Can you draw my character from dchaos? IGN: Ayano. I'll still give you chix for it if you want since you're being so generous. :3
[img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Projec10[/img]
here you goooooooooo, i hope you like ittttttt ;o

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Post by HungZ Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 am

Do you mind to ge a scanner for this?Since your drawing style it's awesowe and it's a shame to capture it with a normal camera.

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

형HyungZ wrote:Do you mind to ge a scanner for this?Since your drawing style it's awesowe and it's a shame to capture it with a normal camera.
ty soo much > w <, i actually just moved out into my new place so i dont have much here. im kinda saving up for necessities first but i WILL eventually get a scanner! im srry tho D;

Back to top Go down

Rarity

Rarity

Post by Rarity Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Thats pretty boss with how you added the skull weapon in.

9/10

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Rarity wrote:Thats pretty boss with how you added the skull weapon in.

9/10
ty vm > w < i liked ur avi!!

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty here you goooo! ^ w ^

Post by wafflex Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

ЇҐЙ卍Jojo wrote:Haha awsome drawings man can u draw me after your done with the other person and with the things your doing thanks anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Jojo11
this drawing as actually the first drawing i tried to digitally fill in. i hope you like itt!Very Happy[img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Done10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Post by Jojo Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Haha dude thats awsome thx Also just an fyi try not to double post Razz

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Empty finally finished two drawingss, 1- Shads, 2-♥

Post by wafflex Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 am

[img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Coka10[/img][img]anyone elsss? im actually doing them for free now so.. dont worry about the chix you guys. ill just buy some. - Page 2 Brs10[/img]
hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!! > <

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Post by Jojo Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 am

HOLYSHITSABRICK Y U SO GOOD AT DRAWING

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top