D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merchanters attempting to change ip adress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

merchanters attempting to change ip adress Empty merchanters attempting to change ip adress

Post by Lucina Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:13 pm

merchanters

attempting to change ip adress after getting banned by critical (dylan) he has been scamming over a whole bunch of people taking advantage that there is no rule to scamming

shall stay banned

https://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/mushisan1/?action=view&current=ipadresschanger.jpg

Back to top Go down

Merchanters

merchanters attempting to change ip adress Empty Re: merchanters attempting to change ip adress

Post by Merchanters Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Some GMs told me they wont ban for scamming. but they just jail but i got IP banned for scamming and i cant play on this server anymore? My computer ip adress got blocked

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

merchanters attempting to change ip adress Empty Re: merchanters attempting to change ip adress

Post by Zachie Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Merchanters wrote:Some GMs told me they wont ban for scamming. but they just jail but i got IP banned for scamming and i cant play on this server anymore? My computer ip adress got blocked

It's not once or twice. YOU fucking scammed 8~10 Times.

You shouldn't just Get an IP BAN.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

He's already banned. could probably ask ali to macban him too lol.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:He's already banned. could probably ask ali to macban him too lol.

He's unbanned.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:22 am

WHY

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm

This is a message for EVERYONE to watch who they're dealing with.
And to get a GM to watch.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Apparently, he got unbanned expressly because (and we've repeated this many times) scamming is not covered in the rules.
I argued that the ban should stay on the grounds that he was an asshole to several of the staff members and disregarded our warns for him not to scam.
No evidence was given for that, unfortunately, so he was free to go. Nevertheless, keep an eye out for him and his antics.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Apparently, he got unbanned expressly because (and we've repeated this many times) scamming is not covered in the rules.
I argued that the ban should stay on the grounds that he was an asshole to several of the staff members and disregarded our warns for him not to scam.
No evidence was given for that, unfortunately, so he was free to go. Nevertheless, keep an eye out for him and his antics.

there seriously should be a rule that if a gm watches ur trade and the person scams then the gm has the right to ban that person or a rule something like scamming over more then 3people and get reporrted on serveral time
get u banned

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Once again, I believe that scamming should not be placed within the rules. Scamming is just an excuse for someone's stupidity. If you are clever enough, you wouldn't get scammed. This is a question of morality and nothing else, so don't complain about it or anything, since it was your doing, your actions, your fault, so accept the consequences or keep crying in the corner. Yes, it sucks, you may think I'm thinking too harshly, but realise that this is the Internet, the real world - whatever you wish to call it - it's the real deal, it's reality. Face the facts and think before doing something which you may or may not regret, think of the consequences and always be one step ahead of yourself instead of diving into the unknown.

I suggest that if this community wants to rid of scammers and such, they should hold petitions of whether the person's existence shall remain here or not, like a democracy, majority of votes win. Otherwise, you can't really do anything about it.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm

A rule for scamming is not in rules.
Alright, so that means if someone takes an item away from you in a deal, you've been scammed.

The thing I'm concerned about here is that it should be if you scam multiple times, you shall get banned for a period of time ~ perma.

I don't know if everyone agrees, but it should be added.

Back to top Go down

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†

Dedicated Member

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†
Dedicated Member

Post by A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.† Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

This. Is. Not. Justice.

Scamming in game is such stupidity

What do you earn? A item
What do you lose? Others respect and your reputation

The end

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Post by Zachie Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 am

Mr.Collector wrote:This. Is. Not. Justice.

Scamming in game is such stupidity

What do you earn? A item
What do you lose? Others respect and your reputation

The end

Do you enjoy necroposting?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top