D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ray on his Period???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Is Ray on his Period??? Empty Is Ray on his Period???

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:14 pm

....yeah yeah yeah, I know, you people gonna comment on the tittle of this thread, but idc.

So right. IS RAY ON HIS PERIOD? I mean whoa, really dude. Ur suppose to be a GM, not a bitchy little girl, who catches feeling. Get Real.

Was there really any need for this-
For your ban appeal, if you wish to be taken seriously, I would suggest that you do not antagonize anyone who has a hand in deciding on whether or not you should be unbanned.
In the case with mel you did not advance the case in any meaningful way nor give TigerChaos any legitimate defense. You derailed the topic and set up strawmen arguments all over the place. You jumped in without knowing any details, AND you dared to say that you gave more insight than I did, right after I clarified (read: repeated) important details that were already mentioned.
Do you realize how ironic and stupid that is?
If there are any feelings, it's the feeling that you're an idiot sticking his nose in other peoples business when you are not appropriately equipped to deal with the situation. it's the feeling that a great portion of my time on that case was wasted bickering with you.
Also, ban appeal denied for the same reasons posted on the first ban appeal.

That clearly shows that you caught feelings, I mean WHOA!!!!! "the feeling that you're an idiot sticking his nose in other peoples business"
THAT WAS STUPID- ITS FORUMS, if you guys don't want people to comment on things, LOCK THE THREAD. IF YOU GONNA CALL IT "STICKING NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS" just don't FUCKING post it. lol
If that's the case, your an idiot, Knives is an idiot and any other person besides Mel and Tiger and Zero are idiots, or did you just RAGE Mad .

A real Bitchy move was putting [Always Denied] on my thread. Its the simple fact that I have my ways and you people just think COMPLETELY different from me. I am trying to help a fellow player, and I am an idiot. Question

NO HARD FEELING, CUZ I can still play. I am still playing, I will continue to play.

W/e, just finishing up. Is Ray on HER Period?

Last edited by {Plug}Curcuit{In} on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Is Ray on his Period??? Empty Re: Is Ray on his Period???

Post by Zachie Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Are you butthurt just because you're not unbanned.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Is Ray on his Period??? Empty STFU

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Zachie wrote:Are you butthurt just because you're not unbanned.

hey Zachie, remember when I typed, NO HARD FEELING, CUZ I can still play. I am still playing, I will continue to play.
so before you go an make urself look like an ass, STFU, are u butthurt because ur an ass?

Hey, what happened to your donor status, did they finally take it from u because your such a dick?

And to the famous RayStorm, you have no part to play in me getting unbanned, as you yourself said, Immortal is a higher authority and you can not do anything to help.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

I know I left this server and everything, but let me just say you are pathetic. After being denied twice, you post this little argument for a petty victory? You are being completely rude to Ray only for his CORRECT statements. How you can hide it behind a faux "White Knight" role is absolutely appalling. How will insulting Ray, myself, and others against your statements help you? You will stay banned. There will be no second chances for butthurt scum like you.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

[K.I.A.] Knives✖ wrote:I know I left this server and everything, but let me just say you are pathetic. After being denied twice, you post this little argument for a petty victory? You are being completely rude to Ray only for his CORRECT statements. How you can hide it behind a faux "White Knight" role is absolutely appalling. How will insulting Ray, myself, and others against your statements help you? You will stay banned. There will be no second chances for butthurt scum like you.

You DONE?

See, well if you left, can u stay left. I never insulted Ray. I was just going by what he said.
He said, "you're an idiot sticking his nose in other peoples business when you are not appropriately equipped to deal with the situation"
So I said, If that's the case, your an idiot, Knives is an idiot and any other person besides Mel and Tiger and Zero are idiots, or did you just RAGE .

If you could please understand. a Petty victory? WTF, I had no intention of a Petty Victory.
If anything, you and your mature "GM" friends insulted me first. So I have every right, in self defense to insult u back, DO I NOT?

ANd NOTICE the "If that's the case" which implies that well if what you said was true, the following would also be true.
And Knives, no w8, SCUM, I said everyone that replied would be in turn idiots, not just the people that were against me. See how these GM's go, they just completely ignore the real facts.

AND to RAY AND KNIVES- I am Pathetic, ohh really. "After being denied twice" I was denied twice because you guys didn't know or have all the evidence. Ray is always preaching about "Sticking your nose in other peoples business", YET he doesn't follow his own logics. IF you GM's where to actually read what I posted, there has been more and more evidence given, over that period of time.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 pm

This is really ironic because we can smell your butthurt from a mile away.
Anyone can see who the real emotional one is.

The point I was trying to make and the one you chose to twist was that the player report directly involved TigerChaos and Mel, and generally only people who have evidence to advance or refute the report should post; otherwise we have arguments that get us nowhere, which did happen on several occasions in that thread. In fact another user just tried to start something in that thread just now but it has since been closed since no one can come up with anything.

What's even more ironic is that you're saying that you can play...but you still filed a ban report? lmfao.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:This is really ironic because we can smell your butthurt from a mile away.

The point I was trying to make and the one you chose to twist was that the player report directly involved TigerChaos and Mel, and generally only people who have evidence to advance or refute the report should post; otherwise we have arguments that get us nowhere, which did happen on several occasions in that thread. In fact another user just tried to start something in that thread just now but it has since been closed since no one can come up with anything.

What's even more ironic is that you're saying that you can play...but you still filed a ban report? lmfao.

My oh My. Am I the hurt one? Cuz it looks to me like you and Knives are the "butthurt" people, and did you just really say anyone can see who the real emotional one is? I mean you could have fooled me with your-[always denied], and your constantly saying butthurt, and your reply to my ban appeal. I didn't choose to twist anything that you said. Please tell me what the evidence was in that thread. From what you are typing, only Tiger and Mel and people who where there should generally be the only ones to advance or refute the report. In that thread, all I was saying is Mel should just let it go.

Its not that ironic if you read the farewells. I want my characters back, but that doesn't mean I can play. I have been in all of your faces the whole time. Whats really ironic is how no one but 2 people knows who I am.

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Post by Zachie Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:
RауѕтогмХ wrote:This is really ironic because we can smell your butthurt from a mile away.

My oh My. Am I the hurt one? Cuz it looks to me like you and Knives are the "butthurt" people, and did you just really say anyone can see who the real emotional one is? I mean you could have fooled me with your-[always denied], and your constantly saying butthurt, and your reply to my ban appeal. I didn't choose to twist anything that you said. Please tell me what the evidence was in that thread. From what you are typing, only Tiger and Mel and people who where there should generally be the only ones to advance or refute the report. In that thread, all I was saying is Mel should just let it go.

Its not that ironic if you read the farewells. I want my characters back, but that doesn't mean I can play. I have been in all of your faces the whole time. Whats really ironic is how no one but 2 people knows who I am.

Firstly. This is a new forum account. and secondly. If you weren't butthurt. You wouldn't have wasted your time to post this.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Okay...you can't really play the "No you're really the butthurt ones" card when you've been denied in your ban appeal twice then proceed to make a thread designed to antagonize me lol.

I've already refuted you in Tigerchaos's thread and your 2nd ban appeal, I'm not going to bother doing it again.

As far as who you are, I don't really see how that's ironic, nor is it of any significance to me.

Calm down, kid.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum