Event.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trainerboy

Member

Trainerboy
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Wonderland

Event..... Empty Event.....

Post by Trainerboy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

Sorry but, Pleinair clearly explained the event before it started. Who ever loots this item gets the cyber headgear. Pleinair said that he/she will keep on restarting the event if no-one claims it on the first shot. So anyway I got the item and told Pleinair and then he/her said "that was quick, let me change the rules". He/she changed the event completely, not many people could even hit him. but anyway I'm posting this because I won and it's total bs even if it was over quickly. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. :L
Event..... Png

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

so are you reporting him so he gets punished for this event or...? what's your point?

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Trainerboy

Member

Trainerboy
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Wonderland

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Trainerboy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm saying that It's not right for setting up the event and after someone wins, changing it completely. I just don't think it's fair. Also the fact that a certain person was almost the only person actually hitting and doing damage. I don't think it's fair.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Shads on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:21 pm

He's a GM, it's a twist to the event..

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Okay, this is not an issue at all. You got the prize, he changed the rules after you won, end of story. Don't post petty shit like this, GM reports are supposed to be for grave violations of the rules and abuse of powers. this isn't any of those.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Trainerboy

Member

Trainerboy
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Wonderland

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Trainerboy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Actually no. I got nothing from this. Hence the reason I'm annoyed.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

The event didn't go as planned so he changed the rules to make it more fair.
Since you got the item so easily, it was clear the event rules needed to be changed.
Hence why you don't get the item.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Trainerboy

Member

Trainerboy
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Wonderland

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Trainerboy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Still, not rewarding the winner just because of his mistake? That's nice. At least a reward for the winner and starting another event would have been a better option. It was his fault and I should at least get a reward since I won it fair and square. The rules were clearly explained at the beginning.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Trainerboy wrote:Still, not rewarding the winner just because of his mistake? That's nice. At least a reward for the winner and starting another event would have been a better option. It was his fault and I should at least get a reward since I won it fair and square. The rules were clearly explained at the beginning.


This is not the place to settle petty event disputes. Go talk to him yourself. We are not going to do anything about it here.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Trainerboy

Member

Trainerboy
Member

Posts : 25
Points : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Wonderland

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Trainerboy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:51 am

Fine, Pleinair is insane right?

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am

Trainerboy wrote:Fine, Pleinair is insane right?

Yes. If you meant literally, well, that's up for debate lol. I'll inform him about your complaint on the staff chat so that you two can talk it out.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Posts : 727
Points : 1001
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 30
Location : InUrWetDreamz

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by MrPimppi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 am

Trainerboy wrote:Still, not rewarding the winner just because of his mistake? That's nice. At least a reward for the winner and starting another event would have been a better option. It was his fault and I should at least get a reward since I won it fair and square. The rules were clearly explained at the beginning.

mistake? the event didnt go as planned and you idiots kept reviving even after he said hang on he wasnt ready if i recall correctly i even seen him fall after he said hang on
alot of people just kept reviving instead of waiting for options the dam clock wasnt even up yet and gms need to ask owners premission to host events and only a certin number prizes may be given out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t565-gms-rules as stated in the rules for gms just cuz they are gms dont mean they aint need to follow the rules too you should be greatful he even hosted an even and gave u a chance at the item after u didnt listen u should of been disqualified i heard him clearly say ok go then wait up if u would of listed this would of never happened dont blame him for wanted no be nice and host an event for everyone and it not go accoring to plan he dont have to host events if he didnt want to keep that in mind next time u rage

_________________
Thank me if i helped with the {+} over there-->
NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
Event..... Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Posts : 271
Points : 338
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-11-14

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by ----- on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 am

MrPimppi wrote:
Trainerboy wrote:Still, not rewarding the winner just because of his mistake? That's nice. At least a reward for the winner and starting another event would have been a better option. It was his fault and I should at least get a reward since I won it fair and square. The rules were clearly explained at the beginning.

mistake? the event didnt go as planned and you idiots kept reviving even after he said hang on he wasnt ready if i recall correctly i even seen him fall after he said hang on
alot of people just kept reviving instead of waiting for options the dam clock wasnt even up yet and gms need to ask owners premission to host events and only a certin number prizes may be given out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t565-gms-rules as stated in the rules for gms just cuz they are gms dont mean they aint need to follow the rules too you should be greatful he even hosted an even and gave u a chance at the item after u didnt listen u should of been disqualified i heard him clearly say ok go then wait up if u would of listed this would of never happened dont blame him for wanted no be nice and host an event for everyone and it not go accoring to plan he dont have to host events if he didnt want to keep that in mind next time u rage

Oh man, I almost died from suffocation from reading that.

ANYWAYS, yes it is tough that you didn't receive your prize as stated, it must've been a challenge, but you must understand that hosting an even which ends within a short period of time is a waste. The GMs have to go through with confirming a requested event and it's not worth holding a two second event since there's too much required to hold an event. And besides, two second events aren't much fun for losers. You must understand this.

_________________
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . . .

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Posts : 727
Points : 1001
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 30
Location : InUrWetDreamz

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by MrPimppi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 am

Muelz wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
Trainerboy wrote:Still, not rewarding the winner just because of his mistake? That's nice. At least a reward for the winner and starting another event would have been a better option. It was his fault and I should at least get a reward since I won it fair and square. The rules were clearly explained at the beginning.

mistake? the event didnt go as planned and you idiots kept reviving even after he said hang on he wasnt ready if i recall correctly i even seen him fall after he said hang on
alot of people just kept reviving instead of waiting for options the dam clock wasnt even up yet and gms need to ask owners premission to host events and only a certin number prizes may be given out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t565-gms-rules as stated in the rules for gms just cuz they are gms dont mean they aint need to follow the rules too you should be greatful he even hosted an even and gave u a chance at the item after u didnt listen u should of been disqualified i heard him clearly say ok go then wait up if u would of listed this would of never happened dont blame him for wanted no be nice and host an event for everyone and it not go accoring to plan he dont have to host events if he didnt want to keep that in mind next time u rage

Oh man, I almost died from suffocation from reading that.

ANYWAYS, yes it is tough that you didn't receive your prize as stated, it must've been a challenge, but you must understand that hosting an even which ends within a short period of time is a waste. The GMs have to go through with confirming a requested event and it's not worth holding a two second event since there's too much required to hold an event. And besides, two second events aren't much fun for losers. You must understand this.

sorry for bad grammer spelling and such been up 2 days drinking lol
birthday weekend anyways thats offtopic and me aplogising
but ya its not exsactly easy to hold an event when more then 1/2 the server is there
and alot of people not complying and trying to talk with other gms when everyone spamming like mule said quick event are fail and a restart and twist are somtimes needed to make it intresting


_________________
Thank me if i helped with the {+} over there-->
NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
Event..... Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Posts : 245
Points : 334
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by [In]sane on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

lol.

_________________
Event..... Iaza13765367607400
credits: вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Shads on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

[In]sane wrote:lol.

Indeed.

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by RayStormX on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 am

Edge wrote:
[In]sane wrote:lol.

Indeed.

don't slip into old habits. this is spam. stop it. that was an utterly pointless post.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Event..... Empty Re: Event.....

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum