Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should he be demoted?

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap66%Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 27 ]
Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap34%Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 41
Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Post by Λlphα on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Hime wrote:
Pazz wrote:and i think i know where chris is nao but this server FAILLLLLLSSSSS to be said out loud
You mean that server? xD

No he mean SMS, those leechers. o.o

Animation:
Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Shindozu Battousai

Shindozu Battousai

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Post by Shindozu Battousai on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Hai everyone im new, now i dont expect my opinon to matter at all to sum ppl, but as a ex-RO gm, what rules he broke and said to players is not acceptable, a gm is supposed to help players thus make the server grow, fail to do so and it will die and blah blah blah. this chris ~which i looked and read the reports before even replying to this~ is not only a bad example hes a threat to the server. gms who abuse their power just because being a gm they shouldnt just be demoted maybe just blocked from this game. now before everyone says, ~u were a RO gm not a MS, stfu and go away~ the rules r basically the same not matter wat. ruling out a bad gm is more saving a server then threatening it. thank you for ur time.

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Shindozu Battousai wrote:Hai everyone im new, now i dont expect my opinon to matter at all to sum ppl, but as a ex-RO gm, what rules he broke and said to players is not acceptable, a gm is supposed to help players thus make the server grow, fail to do so and it will die and blah blah blah. this chris ~which i looked and read the reports before even replying to this~ is not only a bad example hes a threat to the server. gms who abuse their power just because being a gm they shouldnt just be demoted maybe just blocked from this game. now before everyone says, ~u were a RO gm not a MS, stfu and go away~ the rules r basically the same not matter wat. ruling out a bad gm is more saving a server then threatening it. thank you for ur time.

He's already gone? o_O

Back to top Go down

kirby02

kirby02

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Empty Okay wait...

Post by kirby02 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

He said he won't stop....and y'all will let him? That's like a serial killer admitting he's killing these people...and then everyone just sitting there and relaxing on their chairs encouraging him. Messed up shit ._.

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah he did threaten to bring the people down he supposedly "Got him demoted" or coming back to get his revenge, which is what i've heard (Which honestly he did it himself, with his actions). I guess it doesn't matter now I deleted the client because of this bs, people were threatening and just attacking (being down right mean for no reason) each other instead of just leaving it alone. No one can talk to certain people anymore and when they enter the map they sit there and harasses them until they leave; people have split friendships now (The server is unstable community-wise) and people are leaving because of it. I know about three people who have quit already and two other ones that quite the other day who were noobs to the server. It's really kind of sad that one person being demoted and leaving is causing all this drama, Before and after. I know Chris was an important part to the community as a nice guy and I guess as a GM so I've heard (I wasn't here that long to see it, only the part where he was trolling another GM) but sometimes being the nicest guy in the world doesn't qualify you for a certain job description where you make problems at. I know some people are going to be like "Oh quit your qqing" but seriously those people seem to be the most immature and rudest of all because THEY are the ones causing the problems by harassing other people (And I can name off everyone of them). Which by the way isn't helping by bringing people in just pushing them away, and the more you realize that the better off you'll all be.

But ANYWHO THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED NOW TO STOP ANY FURTHER ARGUING

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

He said to me right before he left that he thought he'd actually give a shit about his demotion but he didn't
and that he won't come back . < lolhecameback xD

Last edited by Hime on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
Adopted by me~
--------------------------------
Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 6940473Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 6940615

Back to top Go down

xxdragonmanxx

Post by xxdragonmanxx on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Why is all the text bold? Its ugly.

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

xxdragonmanxx wrote:Why is all the text bold? Its ugly.

All started when somebody else did it o_O

Back to top Go down

Fever

Fever

Post by Fever on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Angelki wrote: Yeah he did threaten to bring the people down he supposedly "Got him demoted" or coming back to get his revenge, which is what i've heard (Which honestly he did it himself, with his actions). I guess it doesn't matter now I deleted the client because of this bs, people were threatening and just attacking (being down right mean for no reason) each other instead of just leaving it alone. No one can talk to certain people anymore and when they enter the map they sit there and harasses them until they leave; people have split friendships now (The server is unstable community-wise) and people are leaving because of it. I know about three people who have quit already and two other ones that quite the other day who were noobs to the server. It's really kind of sad that one person being demoted and leaving is causing all this drama, Before and after. I know Chris was an important part to the community as a nice guy and I guess as a GM so I've heard (I wasn't here that long to see it, only the part where he was trolling another GM) but sometimes being the nicest guy in the world doesn't qualify you for a certain job description where you make problems at. I know some people are going to be like "Oh quit your qqing" but seriously those people seem to be the most immature and rudest of all because THEY are the ones causing the problems by harassing other people (And I can name off everyone of them). Which by the way isn't helping by bringing people in just pushing them away, and the more you realize that the better off you'll all be.

But ANYWHO THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED NOW TO STOP ANY FURTHER ARGUING

can't believe you left but i guess thats your choice

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Fever wrote:can't believe you left but i guess thats your choice

KiKi got tired of the bull lol. Sadly there are too many mean-spirited people on this server (No offense). True there are only a few but enough to make me be wary. True I met some nice people that joined the server right when I did like you and Raina (I LOVE YOU) but the bad outweighs the good : /. Oh well there are other places to be... Like on my old PS i'm still a GM on Razz or looking for another PS that's looking for members desperately (I like helping the small servers get to bigger ones, i'm good at that Very Happy). So no hard feelings with anyone but i'd rather take my niceness somewhere else <3 XD

Sorry off-topic ;-;

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

I love you too angel! I am sry u feel u must quit, but i wish the best! Find me on face book, Rain Matthews, and we can still talk!

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Empty Does demoting helps????

Post by ★§Bleak§★ on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

personally chris has only killed me once using Black mage(or not)
and i know "some" people doesn't like him but demoting isn't going too help if he really wants to
do with noobs but i also think leaving him as GM will just make noob too leave the game 0ㅅ0

"Here's my point" stop him from killing or doing bad things to noobs but demoting isn't really the
solution but if demoting is best thing to do for now I don't disagree

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Post by ★§Bleak§★ on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

shadsy18 wrote:Does this also mean if he gets demoted he will
lose his job as GM and you will open up GM apps?

IM UP FOR IT!! Smile

And u shadsy18

THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS TALK IS IT?

Back to top Go down

DaniLovesYou

Post by DaniLovesYou on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Fever wrote:
Angelki wrote: I agree whole-heartily with what Raina said. You need new people for this server to grow and flourish to become popular, heck you even have a "Get more players event" I like Chris don't get me wrong he is a fantastic guy, but sometimes the server doesn't NEED fantastic/nice guys; they need someone who can RUN it (Gm wise). Personally i'm on the middle of the fence with this one, but people can't be biased when the proof is on the table. : / (I mean heck I almost quit the server yesterday because of the immaturity, and rudeness not just with Chris but with other people it's kind of sad). No

he was never nice to me and i never saw him being nice, i assume he is nice to people he likes, but a GM is suppossed to be nice to everyone right?

you didnt even get to know him.... hes seriously a nice guy

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 am

DaniLovesYou wrote:
Fever wrote:
Angelki wrote: I agree whole-heartily with what Raina said. You need new people for this server to grow and flourish to become popular, heck you even have a "Get more players event" I like Chris don't get me wrong he is a fantastic guy, but sometimes the server doesn't NEED fantastic/nice guys; they need someone who can RUN it (Gm wise). Personally i'm on the middle of the fence with this one, but people can't be biased when the proof is on the table. : / (I mean heck I almost quit the server yesterday because of the immaturity, and rudeness not just with Chris but with other people it's kind of sad). No

he was never nice to me and i never saw him being nice, i assume he is nice to people he likes, but a GM is suppossed to be nice to everyone right?

Are you kidding? He actualy went to another server and gave them our mangekyou...

He said its not the same... http://prntscr.com/2omov all he did was change the hue of the left eye -_-...

Animation:
Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 3 Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
DaniLovesYou wrote:
Fever wrote:

Are you kidding? He actualy went to another server and gave them our mangekyou...

He said its not the same... http://prntscr.com/2omov all he did was change the hue of the left eye -_-...

That's freaking rage out o.o
Stealing files for another server -_-

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
DaniLovesYou wrote:
Fever wrote:

I don't know whats a mangekyou, I'm just gonna assume its an anime thing. f3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum