Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Knives on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:49 am

It's finally happening. Check this out.

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Posts : 206
Points : 221
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Zachie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

I see Evan. Mercedes and DS and i also see black mage.

[AND THIS HAPPENS.]

Want to fight the black mage? Plz pay 13333337 nx for dis ticket.

Back to top Go down

{~Mikazuki~}

Average Member

{~Mikazuki~}
Average Member

Posts : 69
Points : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Mount Olympus

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by {~Mikazuki~} on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 am

Knives✖ wrote:It's finally happening. Check this out.

:O Wooow :3

_________________
I once said to my good friends,
When it comes to being alone, one will not understand one's pain.


-My thoughts-
I never thought i would be friendly.
BUT
That one person that changed me into a person that i am now, which is God himself.


{#^-^#}------------------------------------------------------------------{#^-^#}

~Believe what you can't believe~
~Mikazuki~


So come find me to get a cookie and some support. c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~You can add my Skype to keep in touch~
Mikazuki.Chan2012

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by ∂єяρ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 am

I was expecting a new OP class.

Oh well, live and learn. :/

_________________
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Vourdeox

Average Member

Vourdeox
Average Member

Posts : 50
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Vourdeox on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 am

Holy sheet.

That looks like it's going to be one hell of a fight.

_________________
Naruto Sigs:
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Chidori

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Narutosig3

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Dio-theworld5

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Knives on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

When he gets here, my Viper will be strong enough to obliterate him. Major win incoming.

Back to top Go down

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†

Dedicated Member

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†
Dedicated Member

Posts : 170
Points : 239
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 30
Location : 시티홀

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.† on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Damm black mage is coming out??
I wonder what the next boss will be..
Probably like black mage's TRUE FORM under the cloak lol

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by  on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Bleh.. Maplestory is losing alot of imagination. Whats going to be next? >->?
Reason I dont play GMS and those type of shit. Its full of bias.

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Posts : 269
Points : 298
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-28
Location : Over there.

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Nikee on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 pm

♥ wrote:Bleh.. Maplestory is losing alot of imagination. Whats going to be next? >->?
Reason I dont play GMS and those type of shit. Its full of bias.

True, Alot of my friends quit cause of that. That's why i joined private servers cause they like advance from MS. lol

_________________
Ign: Nikee
Nickname: Mr. Smiley
Status: Active

Decreased

Back to top Go down

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†

Dedicated Member

A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.†
Dedicated Member

Posts : 170
Points : 239
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 30
Location : 시티홀

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by A_↗๖ۣۜ †ЇЙVЇЙ¢ЇᏖŁƐ.† on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Nikee wrote:
♥ wrote:Bleh.. Maplestory is losing alot of imagination. Whats going to be next? >->?
Reason I dont play GMS and those type of shit. Its full of bias.

True, Alot of my friends quit cause of that. That's why i joined private servers cause they like advance from MS. lol

That is sooo true, dchaos ms is possibly more entertaining than the current gms.
No dupers or hackers in the public in dchaos xD

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Shads on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 pm

THAT'S IT KNIVES!!!!

MAKE ME AN ACC! >: )

Jokes Jokes.

Anyways, looks awesome. I never would've realised without you.

Edit: I also found something about it on Orange Mushroom Blog! CLICK ME!

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

ceehaychh

Dedicated Member

ceehaychh
Dedicated Member

Posts : 102
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 22
Location : Why you stalk :@

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by ceehaychh on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 am

∂єяρ wrote:I was expecting a new OP class.

Oh well, live and learn. :/
A new class... Omg there are too much new classes ahahah.
I miss the old times....yes im very nostalgic lol

Ot: loookkss trippaaayyyyyy. Gonna be so friggen awesome, now that the storyline of maple (ish) actually has the boss :3

_________________
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? 10z4qw0
Spoiler:
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? 1rq63n

Spoiler:
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Tumblr_lib6ucAfow1qf1x2qo1_500
My hubby :3

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by  on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Edge wrote:THAT'S IT KNIVES!!!!

MAKE ME AN ACC! >: )

Jokes Jokes.

Anyways, looks awesome. I never would've realised without you.

Edit: I also found something about it on Orange Mushroom Blog! CLICK ME!

More and more Retarted classes. Dx .

Now , Even if we beat the black mage , nothing special is going to come out. probably a
BLACK BLACKER MAGE

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Guess what's coming soon to KMS? 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 172
Points : 202
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 22
Location : In faggot rainbow unicorn land

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 pm

ceehaychh wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:I was expecting a new OP class.

Oh well, live and learn. :/
A new class... Omg there are too much new classes ahahah.
I miss the old times....yes im very nostalgic lol

Ot: loookkss trippaaayyyyyy. Gonna be so friggen awesome, now that the storyline of maple (ish) actually has the boss :3
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00Dyr&pageIndex=1
At least you can go back to the old version of some of the cities through the dimensional mirror now c:

_________________
IGN : Buttsecks Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Pedobe10

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Knives on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

∂єℓιяισυѕ wrote:
ceehaychh wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:I was expecting a new OP class.

Oh well, live and learn. :/
A new class... Omg there are too much new classes ahahah.
I miss the old times....yes im very nostalgic lol

Ot: loookkss trippaaayyyyyy. Gonna be so friggen awesome, now that the storyline of maple (ish) actually has the boss :3
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00Dyr&pageIndex=1
At least you can go back to the old version of some of the cities through the dimensional mirror now c:
Been there, nuked everything. Came back after and "OMG DESTROYED FUTURE HENESYS"

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Shads on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 am

Knives✖ wrote:
∂єℓιяισυѕ wrote:
ceehaychh wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:I was expecting a new OP class.

Oh well, live and learn. :/
A new class... Omg there are too much new classes ahahah.
I miss the old times....yes im very nostalgic lol

Ot: loookkss trippaaayyyyyy. Gonna be so friggen awesome, now that the storyline of maple (ish) actually has the boss :3
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00Dyr&pageIndex=1
At least you can go back to the old version of some of the cities through the dimensional mirror now c:
Been there, nuked everything. Came back after and "OMG DESTROYED FUTURE HENESYS"

I made a video about it C:

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Guess what's coming soon to KMS? Empty Re: Guess what's coming soon to KMS?

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum