Le Shadowy Guy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Posts : 109
Points : 223
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-06-16

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Uitaka on Tue May 29, 2012 6:00 am

Ok so I went to henesys Checked for any1 being there AND THIS HAPPENED

PS:(This was when the server was lagging at 7:58PM GMT+8:00)

Le SS If Any1 Knows what happened in henesys while I was Reconstructing My room You better Post a reply Before I find out


Le Shadowy Guy? Maple0049-1

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Magnus on Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 am

You can actually log in?

_________________
Le Shadowy Guy? Finish10



wip sigs:
Le Shadowy Guy? Test10

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Knives on Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

!reloadmap... Solves quite a bit of problems.

Back to top Go down

ceehaychh

Dedicated Member

ceehaychh
Dedicated Member

Posts : 102
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 22
Location : Why you stalk :@

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by ceehaychh on Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

someone on xat said that this happened and was l>for gm to go take a look at it, but server was too lagging for me to check if it was actually true T__T ~

_________________
Le Shadowy Guy? 10z4qw0
Spoiler:
Le Shadowy Guy? 1rq63n

Spoiler:
Le Shadowy Guy? Tumblr_lib6ucAfow1qf1x2qo1_500
My hubby :3

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Posts : 269
Points : 298
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-28
Location : Over there.

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Nikee on Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 pm

@knives Ui or some other gm kept telling me !reloadmap will make "another universe" or something that lags or something. Idk something to do with another dimension.

Wow.. that sucks. i would like replace smokescreen with some weird skill instead or at least put a limit to it.

_________________
Ign: Nikee
Nickname: Mr. Smiley
Status: Active

Decreased

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 26

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by iSnipes on Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Nikee wrote:@knives Ui or some other gm kept telling me !reloadmap will make "another universe" or something that lags or something. Idk something to do with another dimension.

Wow.. that sucks. i would like replace smokescreen with some weird skill instead or at least put a limit to it.

it doesn't create another universe, as obvious as it sounds. It just copies the map. Makes another map of it.

It's a regular smoke-screen. The effect of ONE smoke-screen shows of it multiplying, slowly, very very slowly though. As the server lags, the smoke can't disappear due to loss of connection of the internal command it has. So, it keeps multiplying, as it becomes thicker and thicker.

_________________
Le Shadowy Guy? Image810 Le Shadowy Guy? Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Posts : 269
Points : 298
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-28
Location : Over there.

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Nikee on Wed May 30, 2012 11:08 am

iSnipes wrote:
Nikee wrote:@knives Ui or some other gm kept telling me !reloadmap will make "another universe" or something that lags or something. Idk something to do with another dimension.

Wow.. that sucks. i would like replace smokescreen with some weird skill instead or at least put a limit to it.

it doesn't create another universe, as obvious as it sounds. It just copies the map. Makes another map of it.

It's a regular smoke-screen. The effect of ONE smoke-screen shows of it multiplying, slowly, very very slowly though. As the server lags, the smoke can't disappear due to loss of connection of the internal command it has. So, it keeps multiplying, as it becomes thicker and thicker.

o-o Copy maps!? LEGASP* Another universe! affraid

Why not replace smokescreen like anyother skill? for example how soul blade was replace with interpridsh something slash,

_________________
Ign: Nikee
Nickname: Mr. Smiley
Status: Active

Decreased

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 26

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by iSnipes on Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Can't replace skill because of a lag.

_________________
Le Shadowy Guy? Image810 Le Shadowy Guy? Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Shads on Wed May 30, 2012 4:19 pm

If you know who is doing this, then report them.

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 26

Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by iSnipes on Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Edge wrote:If you know who is doing this, then report them.

If your read my earlier post, the spam was caused by lag. Not by an individual.

_________________
Le Shadowy Guy? Image810 Le Shadowy Guy? Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Le Shadowy Guy? Empty Re: Le Shadowy Guy?

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum