D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Event Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EpicMule

EpicMule

Random Event Ideas Empty Random Event Ideas

Post by EpicMule Fri May 18, 2012 9:06 am

Everyday I @joinevent I mostly see a True/False event or a Russian roulette, And It tends to get boring...So I have decided to make events more interesting by submitting a thread consisting events I/Players would like to see. Hope my ideas are good.

This is just a collection of events that needs to be ingame for the fun out of it Rolling Eyes

A GTI event

Full form of GTI (Guess The Item), Basically GM's have to drop an item and the players have to guess the name of it, They must have a limit amount of time to guess it, When the time limit finishes, the GM's have to switch to another item. The amount of rounds is decided by the host of the event.

A Hangman event

You'll get what I mean from seeing the word (Hangman) but I'll explain it anyways, GM's will think of a word and players have to guess it. However, They must use the '_' symbol, For example, When they think of a word they'll put it up as (V _ _ l _ t), When the player writes the answer which is (Violet) he wins and another round shall be started. The amount of rounds is decided by the host of the event.

A (Kill the snowman) event

This is my last event suggestion for the thread... Basically, There will be 2 teams and a map that has 2 separate platforms. Firstly, A GM will spawn a snowman on both the separate platforms and each team will be on a platform. 1 Snowman should be spawned on each platform. Team players should not hit the snowman before the count down ends, Hitting the snowman before the countdown ends will occur in a disqualification and he/she will be replaced. When the countdown ends, Each team should kill the snowman till death... GM's should spawn the snowman which when players hit the snowman they will deal 10 damage to the snowman. The amount of players in a team is decided by the host of the event, Using map skills is forbidden.

Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post newer events when I have more time to spare. Hope you like these event ideas.

Back to top Go down

UniqueMApler

Random Event Ideas Empty Re: Random Event Ideas

Post by UniqueMApler Sun May 20, 2012 4:03 am

Awesome!!!! Nice ideas Laughing

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

EpicMule wrote: Everyday I @joinevent I mostly see a True/False event or a Russian roulette, And It tends to get boring...So I have decided to make events more interesting by submitting a thread consisting events I/Players would like to see. Hope my ideas are good.

This is just a collection of events that needs to be ingame for the fun out of it Rolling Eyes

A GTI event

Full form of GTI (Guess The Item), Basically GM's have to drop an item and the players have to guess the name of it, They must have a limit amount of time to guess it, When the time limit finishes, the GM's have to switch to another item. The amount of rounds is decided by the host of the event.

A Hangman event

You'll get what I mean from seeing the word (Hangman) but I'll explain it anyways, GM's will think of a word and players have to guess it. However, They must use the '_' symbol, For example, When they think of a word they'll put it up as (V _ _ l _ t), When the player writes the answer which is (Violet) he wins and another round shall be started. The amount of rounds is decided by the host of the event.

A (Kill the snowman) event

This is my last event suggestion for the thread... Basically, There will be 2 teams and a map that has 2 separate platforms. Firstly, A GM will spawn a snowman on both the separate platforms and each team will be on a platform. 1 Snowman should be spawned on each platform. Team players should not hit the snowman before the count down ends, Hitting the snowman before the countdown ends will occur in a disqualification and he/she will be replaced. When the countdown ends, Each team should kill the snowman till death... GM's should spawn the snowman which when players hit the snowman they will deal 10 damage to the snowman. The amount of players in a team is decided by the host of the event, Using map skills is forbidden.

Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post newer events when I have more time to spare. Hope you like these event ideas.

We have many Events. We already have a GTI event, but we rarely host it. The Hangman would be too much chaos since there will be people who just piss off the GMs. The snowman event won't work out since this server isn't populated like GMS, when they did that event. Good ideas, but also bad ones in the future.

Back to top Go down

EpicMule

EpicMule

Post by EpicMule Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 pm

iSnipes wrote:We have many Events. We already have a GTI event, but we rarely host it. The Hangman would be too much chaos since there will be people who just piss off the GMs. The snowman event won't work out since this server isn't populated like GMS, when they did that event. Good ideas, but also bad ones in the future.

I do know the server has many events, I'm just not online to see them Wink, Every server I go to has a GTI event and I do know there is an GTI event in dchaosms too, Rarely hosted? That's the point of me posting this thread.

Hangman event would be Chaos? They can limit the time of players entering the map, People pissing off GM's? Warp them out.

Snowman event won't work because of shortage of players?
Please read this qoute from The (Kill the Snowman) event paragraph at the last sentence:
EpicMule wrote:The amount of players in a team is decided by the host of the event,
Why would you have a team of 10/20/30 when you can have a team of 4/5/6/..

I hope I cleared it out for ya.

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Some of these events sound really looong and complicated for a large amount of players to participate in. :/
Good Ideas though.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Some of these are good ideas.
+1 and I'll love to see hangman X3

Back to top Go down

EpicMule

EpicMule

Post by EpicMule Mon May 21, 2012 1:32 am

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:Some of these events sound really looong and complicated for a large amount of players to participate in. :/
Good Ideas though.

Having a event that's long is better as long as it's not boring for the players then it's a good thing, Advantage of it is that players won't be asking for more events since that one was long, Disadvantage is that it's a time waster. Also, GM's can just close the event doors when they see that the amount of players that have entered is enough.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

EpicMule wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:Some of these events sound really looong and complicated for a large amount of players to participate in. :/
Good Ideas though.

Having a event that's long is better as long as it's not boring for the players then it's a good thing, Advantage of it is that players won't be asking for more events since that one was long, Disadvantage is that it's a time waster. Also, GM's can just close the event doors when they see that the amount of players that have entered is enough.

It's not about a "long" event. it's about a fun event. If an event gets too long, players will leave and attend to more better matters. But like I said, very very good ideas. Make some more ideas and maybe you'll see one of your ideas implemented!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top