D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After I enter my PIC nothing happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoobMapler

After I enter my PIC nothing happens Empty After I enter my PIC nothing happens

Post by NoobMapler Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 am

After i disabled my loopback adapter, i logged in the game, selected a char, entered the PIC and then nothing happens. It just stays in the char select screen and i can log out and restart the game with same results. I tried enabling the loopback adapter but all that does is dc me. And yes i made it compatible with my windows 7 and ran as administrator and allowed it through my firewall. PLS HELP Sad

Last edited by NoobMapler on Tue May 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

After I enter my PIC nothing happens Empty Re: After I enter my PIC nothing happens

Post by Magnus Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 am

Maybe the server is down. Wait. o3o.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

After I enter my PIC nothing happens Empty Re: After I enter my PIC nothing happens

Post by iSnipes Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 pm

The reason why it won't disconnect you and just give you a black screen or just walking, is because the map you're trying to load in is glitched. So, you will need to wait for a Server Restart. Compatibility Mode is great to work, since you did use it. But this is a server-side error. Not a client one. Since it's been over 24hours, this issue is hopefully to be resolved.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top