D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xXxBa¢K3xXx

xXxBa¢K3xXx

D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .  Empty D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .

Post by xXxBa¢K3xXx on Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .

I am new to this so I put this in beta stage you can try and give feedback .
This is 100% made by me . xXxBack3xXx

If the app is not working please reply here .

Now is only available for android phone because Iphone app I am still working .

D Chaos MS Webpage ( This will not work If the website is down . Flash Player is need to install for better look . )
Download Link : Web D Chaos MS by xXxBack3xXx
QR Code : D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .  Chart?cht=qr&chs=300x300&chld=L|0&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.appsgeyser.com%2FWeb%2BD%2BChaos%2BMS%2Bby%2BxXxBack3xXx

D Chaos MS Forum
Download Link : D Chaos MS Forum by xXxBack3xXx
QR Code : D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .  Chart?cht=qr&chs=300x300&chld=L|0&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.appsgeyser.com%2FD%2BChaos%2BMS%2BForum%2B

─▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀─▀█▄█▀────█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█▌─▌─▌─▌───▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█───▀█▄█▀──────▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──
─────────────────────▀█▄█▀───────█▌█▌█▌───────────────▀█▄█▀────────────────────────────────

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .  Empty Re: D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Tue May 01, 2012 1:40 pm

You know when you go on the forums or www.dchaosms.net on your smart phone it is already perfect and ready to go?

www.dchaosms.net has a mobile folder so that when you access it via smartphone there is already a format for the mobile device.

The forums also has a mobile format.

o-o

Back to top Go down

xXxBa¢K3xXx

xXxBa¢K3xXx

D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .  Empty Re: D Chaos MS Webpage and Forum App .

Post by xXxBa¢K3xXx on Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 pm

I made this because nowadays people like App style . xD
BTW do you like this app ?

─▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀─▀█▄█▀────█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█▌─▌─▌─▌───▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█───▀█▄█▀──────▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──
─────────────────────▀█▄█▀───────█▌█▌█▌───────────────▀█▄█▀────────────────────────────────

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Tue May 01, 2012 2:57 pm

xXxBack3xXx wrote:I made this because nowadays people like App style . xD
BTW do you like this app ?

To lazy to download it o-o

Back to top Go down

xXxBa¢K3xXx

xXxBa¢K3xXx

Post by xXxBa¢K3xXx on Wed May 02, 2012 2:42 am

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
To lazy to download it o-o

Please have a try and let me know . xD

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top