Pokemon Conspiracies.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Conspiracies.

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Cynthia wrote:Would it be possible that Red is the real version of Ash after the coma?

Cause they look alike, Ash had Pikachu BEFORE the coma, which makes him real.

And the fact that he doesnt change body-wise ETC might be why he doesn't look like red at the time.

So... Maybe Red = Ash.

I dont know, I just thought about it.
Probably, But Red is Either his Brother OR.... THE FinalState of Ash. Heres what I mean. Ash's Goal is to be a Pokemon Master and to be the very best.. Aren't I right? and Red.. Him. Defeated Team Rocket And Became A Pokemon Master. AKA ''The Very Best''

Brother Theory, I think I alrdy Posted it in a spoiler,
*srry for double post*

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Lol look at all of us talking like true pokemon masters...
I wonder what happens if I make a thread about yu gi oh conspiracy theories?

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

DuskRavenX wrote: Lol look at all of us talking like true pokemon masters...
Lol Make it, It'll be Interesting Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
Cynthia wrote:Would it be possible that Red is the real version of Ash after the coma?

And the fact that he doesnt change body-wise ETC might be why he doesn't look like red at the time.

So... Maybe Red = Ash.

Probably, But Red is Either his Brother OR.... THE FinalState of Ash. Heres what I mean. Ash's Goal is to be a Pokemon Master and to be the very best.. Aren't I right? and Red.. Him. Defeated Team Rocket And Became A Pokemon Master. AKA ''The Very Best''

*srry for double post*

The final version of ash is after the coma, I presume.

He becomes wiser after every experience in the coma, and becomes better.

But the possibility is that no Team Rocket is in the real world, because *If Im right* They never mentioned team rocket before the coma. Which means Red is fake.

He cant be his brother since there is no team rocket.

And if he was in a coma, he would still be fake.

MAKE. IT.

I also realised....

Ben says:

June 15, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Well, after seeing “he never rode a bike because he developed a phobia” I skipped to the end. He did ride a bike again. At one point he runs into a biker gang on a bridge that requires a bike to cross. And he rides a bike. And has fun. It was the episode where the biker gang think James and Jesse are uber cool.

Oh, and Ash never gets hit by actual lightning.. This whole thing looks like a way to get attention. It all sounds very interesting the way you put it, but look at it as a whole – there is no point to this thing except maybe ‘disproving’ the anime. In Mewtwo Strikes Back, he fights to go to the island where his ‘mental barriers are being taken down’. Mmm, he wants his mental barriers to go down, does he? I didnt watch the anime too much, but I’m a big fan of Pokemon in general.

Btw, Ash doesn’t die, because the anime hasn’t finished, and he’s standing on top of Mt. Silver with a level 88 Pikachu that 1-hit-KO’s all of my level 65 pokemon.

Sorry,sorry. May I ask.. WTF is the end about?

EDIT AGAIN. Sorry I notice this is very long..

But at the end...

In his hospital room he sees his parents asleep; he finds himself unable to speak.

Ash pushes forward towards his recovery. Going through physical therapy, training harder and harder with rehabilitative Pokémon, until he can walk on his own again. This time, an older and wiser ash sets out on a journey. Just like last time, he's late getting to Professor Oak's laboratory. And when there's only one Pokémon left....He suddenly recalls all his memories of his "life" and realizes that all his friends are gone forever.

As he sets out with his new companion, he finds the world is darker than he imagined. More “real”, Pokémon and people die; he too has aged.

He vows to become the Master he dreamed he was. He vows to himself.

He vows to “them”.

I WILL be the very best!

PROOF THAT HE IS MAYBE BE A RED DUDE.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:I know this is not creepypasta, but...

Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Pokemon_Red_Vs._Ash
HAHA LOL XD
But RED is the new character from Pokemon? idk who he is, apparently hes his bro lemme show u something I read.

Spoiler:
Why is Satoshi/Ash so inept compared to Red?

It is a gross misconception that they are intended to be the same character in different incarnations. In fact, Red and Ash are brothers. Red is older by a couple of years - so he started his Pokemon journey around the time of the game’s release, and Ash is the younger brother who started his journey around the time of the Anime’s release.
Where Red took down all of Team Rocket, the most influential crime syndicate in his country, Ash has a constant rivalry with two completely inept members of the organization that don't apparently take any part in the real endeavors of Team Rocket.

Red is a Pokemon Master. He defeated the Elite Four, even uncovering a lot of their double standards as Team Rocket members.
Ash has not defeated one league yet.

The reason for Ash’s incompetence is that he has some learning difficulties/mental retardation. However, he looks up to Red completely and is living his life trying to be just like his big brother and idol.

This is why Gary/Green has no interest in Ash whatsoever. He had his fight with Red, and now occasionally meets Ash along his journey, essentially to check up on him.
This is why Brock and Misty, two Gym Leaders, who have an important job to do in their own towns abandoned their posts to travel with Ash. Red had told them about his brother, and they recognized him, and traveled with him to look out for him and keep him relatively out of trouble when Red couldn’t.

Once Red became a Pokemon Master, he went missing. It wasn’t until three years later that he was found up Mt. Silver.
After Red's defeat on Mt. Silver, he sent Pikachu back to Pallet Town to be with Ash. Pikachu didn’t like it, but knew Red was concerned about his brother.
That’s why Pikachu is so wildly overpowered, despite having no obvious training from Ash. Pikachu of course becomes attached to his new ‘trainer’ and wants to protect him.

Essentially, Red paved the whole way for his simple minded brother, becoming a champion along the way. Most, if not all, the other characters that knew both brothers were playing their part to take care of Ash.

OR! Red could be ash's father. Red sent his pikachu to ash. How can you explain how fucking overpowered pikachu is.

wip sigs:
Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Test10

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Cynthia wrote:
Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:

So... Maybe Red = Ash.

*srry for double post*

The final version of ash is after the coma, I presume.

He becomes wiser after every experience in the coma, and becomes better.

But the possibility is that no Team Rocket is in the real world, because *If Im right* They never mentioned team rocket before the coma. Which means Red is fake.

He cant be his brother since there is no team rocket.

And if he was in a coma, he would still be fake.

MAKE. IT.

I also realised....

Ben says:

June 15, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Well, after seeing “he never rode a bike because he developed a phobia” I skipped to the end. He did ride a bike again. At one point he runs into a biker gang on a bridge that requires a bike to cross. And he rides a bike. And has fun. It was the episode where the biker gang think James and Jesse are uber cool.

Oh, and Ash never gets hit by actual lightning.. This whole thing looks like a way to get attention. It all sounds very interesting the way you put it, but look at it as a whole – there is no point to this thing except maybe ‘disproving’ the anime. In Mewtwo Strikes Back, he fights to go to the island where his ‘mental barriers are being taken down’. Mmm, he wants his mental barriers to go down, does he? I didnt watch the anime too much, but I’m a big fan of Pokemon in general.

Btw, Ash doesn’t die, because the anime hasn’t finished, and he’s standing on top of Mt. Silver with a level 88 Pikachu that 1-hit-KO’s all of my level 65 pokemon.

Sorry,sorry. May I ask.. WTF is the end about?
I just watched episode 1. that dude is AWFULLY WRONG. cause Ash way destroyed by Pikachus lightning in his big attack, o 3o He got cooked. Literally, but wasn't dead though.And he didn't want his barriers removed in Mewto Strikes Back Cause he wasn't ready to wake up due to his damage. His whole world would have ended and he would have woken up, that was his reason, w/o him even knowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Zero wrote:
Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:

HAHA LOL XD
But RED is the new character from Pokemon? idk who he is, apparently hes his bro lemme show u something I read.

Spoiler:

It is a gross misconception that they are intended to be the same character in different incarnations. In fact, Red and Ash are brothers. Red is older by a couple of years - so he started his Pokemon journey around the time of the game’s release, and Ash is the younger brother who started his journey around the time of the Anime’s release.
Where Red took down all of Team Rocket, the most influential crime syndicate in his country, Ash has a constant rivalry with two completely inept members of the organization that don't apparently take any part in the real endeavors of Team Rocket.

Red is a Pokemon Master. He defeated the Elite Four, even uncovering a lot of their double standards as Team Rocket members.

The reason for Ash’s incompetence is that he has some learning difficulties/mental retardation. However, he looks up to Red completely and is living his life trying to be just like his big brother and idol.

This is why Gary/Green has no interest in Ash whatsoever. He had his fight with Red, and now occasionally meets Ash along his journey, essentially to check up on him.
This is why Brock and Misty, two Gym Leaders, who have an important job to do in their own towns abandoned their posts to travel with Ash. Red had told them about his brother, and they recognized him, and traveled with him to look out for him and keep him relatively out of trouble when Red couldn’t.

Once Red became a Pokemon Master, he went missing. It wasn’t until three years later that he was found up Mt. Silver.
After Red's defeat on Mt. Silver, he sent Pikachu back to Pallet Town to be with Ash. Pikachu didn’t like it, but knew Red was concerned about his brother.
That’s why Pikachu is so wildly overpowered, despite having no obvious training from Ash. Pikachu of course becomes attached to his new ‘trainer’ and wants to protect him.

Essentially, Red paved the whole way for his simple minded brother, becoming a champion along the way. Most, if not all, the other characters that knew both brothers were playing their part to take care of Ash.

OR! Red could be ash's father. Red sent his pikachu to ash. How can you explain how fucking overpowered pikachu is.

Red could be ash's father.

But he would be an
ass.
And he wouldn't have given Pikachu

*His Humanity*

To Ash and try to get it back.

Or would he?

Read the Coma conspiracy.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Zero wrote:
Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:

HAHA LOL XD

Spoiler:

Pikachu Originally belong to Red, his Big brother. Red dissapeard on Mt.Silver after losing a battle, he sent Pikachu to Pallet Town to be with Ash indeed. Misty and Brock and all those people know Red very well, thats why they left theyre important jobs just to accompany Ash during his adventure, Pikachu didnt like Ash at the begining, the seeing he was like Red, His old master, he approved of him later on.

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Giovan10
And this pic down here has most if not all theories found so far:
Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 O-o10
^might want to right click and press view image

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm

The MT.Silver 88 level pikachu was from the anime?

I dont think so. o-0

But going back... He was defeated at mount silver?

I know I sound stupid asking, but..

What proves that Red actually exsists other than the game.

And what proves Red was defeated AT mount silver?

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 pm

How about another one.
Red realised that it was all a game and he was just a program. He was trying to tell the other npcs but the programmers re-programmed him to not move and placed him on Mt.Silver. Every once in awhile he gets defeated by the same two people. [ Heartgold/SoulSilver ]

wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Cynthia wrote:The MT.Silver 88 level pikachu was from the anime?

I dont think so. o-0

Yes he was supposely defeated at the end of the game. but btw the game was the begining, and in the game you were red. then the anime came, and it was weirdly another character named ''Ash''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

[quote="DuskRavenX"]Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Giovan10

FUCKING. GENIOUS. THIS. GUY.

So His father has reasons to be an ass?

Or maybe..

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
Cynthia wrote:The MT.Silver 88 level pikachu was from the anime?

I dont think so. o-0

Yes he was supposely defeated at the end of the game. but btw the game was the begining, and in the game you were red. then the anime came, and it was weirdly another character named ''Ash''

Yeah I noticed that. But why would they change character? Unless its just going back in time. Or possibly another plot and theyre thinking ahead. Massively.

Just like that Ho-Oh shit. Or many of that wierd stuff.

Maybe in twenty years it will pop up. Just like that *Floral pattered pokemon* stuffies.

Last edited by Cynthia on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Zero wrote:How about another one.
Red realised that it was all a game and he was just a program. He was trying to tell the other npcs but the programmers re-programmed him to not move and placed him on Mt.Silver. Every once in awhile he gets defeated by the same two people. [ Heartgold/SoulSilver ]
Yes that's another good conspiracy , Red tried to save his friends from the game aswell beacause he became the ultimate pokemon master, but they couldnt let that happen, giving him the biggest opponents in history. He was badly defeated.He didnt want any harm to Pikachu so he sent him To pallet Town so his little brother who looks up to him and his best friend pikachu to take care of each other and get stronger allong the way.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

[quote="Cynthia"]
DuskRavenX wrote:Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Giovan10

Or maybe..

Quote fail.

wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

[quote="Cynthia"]

Or maybe..
I just noticed Giavanni's eye....
It looks like a haunters eye...

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm

[quote="DuskRavenX"]
Cynthia wrote:

Or maybe..

HOLYSHIT ANOTHER CONSPIRACY.

wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

[quote="DuskRavenX"]
Cynthia wrote:

Or maybe..

DUDE.

THE CREATORS OF POKEMANZ ARE ADDICTED TO HAUNTERS EYE.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Maybe Giovanni Died and Became Haunter AKA a Ghost.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:Maybe Giovanni Died and Became Haunter AKA a Ghost.
:3

Maybe he tried to catch haunter with the scope, and haunter caught him instead.

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Ok this will blow your mind!!!
Mind=Blown:
Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 35k36610
And also:
Blow your mind times 2:
Pokemon Conspiracies. - Page 2 Lolwut10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm

DuskRavenX wrote: Ok this will blow your mind!!!
Mind=Blown:

Explains why digiman came after pokemon.
Someone had to figure this out.

DuskRavenX wrote: And also:
Blow your mind times 2:

Psyducks nose looks like a ditto.

/RAISECONSPIRACY!

/Didnotgetthelastone.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 pm

DuskRavenX wrote: Ok this will blow your mind!!!
Mind=Blown:
And also:
Blow your mind times 2:
LOOOOL HAHA XD
So Posssible!!

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Wobbafet is the black tail of the actual whole pokemon. The blue thing is just a deocy. That's why it can take that much abuse. Entries of all the pokemon says that it hides it's tail. [Almost EVERY pokedex entry]
Therefore,The Black Tail Of Wobbafet is the actual pokemon.

wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Zero wrote:Wobbafet is the black tail of the actual whole pokemon. The blue thing is just a deocy. That's why it can take that much abuse. Entries of all the pokemon says that it hides it's tail. [Almost EVERY pokedex entry]
Therefore,The Black Tail Of Wobbafet is the actual pokemon.

I shittedness my pantzors.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top