May want to start GFX, tips please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm

I might want to start making GFX for the server

Anyone have any tips?

I read the guide.

*Not sure if I should ask this here*

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm

*Moved*

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:*Moved*

Thank you

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 27
Location : California

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by RayStormX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 pm

youtube tutorials.
if you want to draw and stuff, get a tablet. some are like $20 and get the job done.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

JesterROCKS

Dedicated Member

JesterROCKS
Dedicated Member

Posts : 185
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Your closet

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by JesterROCKS on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Always practice when you have time. If you keep practicing you'll always get better.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 pm

what programs do you use, photoshop, gimp, Adobe Cs, Etc

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Cynthia wrote:what programs do you use, photoshop, gimp, Adobe Cs, Etc
Use Photoshop,Paint.net and SAI For Drawings.
Use NeoPaint if it's for the Animation type things.
*Suggestion*

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

W o o d s

Dedicated Member

W o o d s
Dedicated Member

Posts : 120
Points : 170
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 22

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by W o o d s on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

The usual spriting programs are probably, Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, and Pain.net
Animating programs : Fireworks, Sony Vegas, and Flash are the ones commonly use.
If you're wondering, I actually sprite with Paint Tool SAI.
What kind of GFX are you planning to make?

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? Okumur12

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Just banners, and Maple Customs.

I was playing with shades a moment ago on the Khaos mask.

Turned out like this

May want to start GFX, tips please? Khaos_10

I simply switched redish colors with the White, and played with shades.

Not good... but its a start I guess.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Magnus on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

W o o d s wrote:The usual spriting programs are probably, Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, and Pain.net
Animating programs : Fireworks, Sony Vegas, and Flash are the ones commonly use.
If you're wondering, I actually sprite with Paint Tool SAI.
What kind of GFX are you planning to make?

Pain.net
Lolwut.

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? Finish10



wip sigs:
May want to start GFX, tips please? Test10

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Kiraa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Zero wrote:
W o o d s wrote:The usual spriting programs are probably, Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, and Pain.net
Animating programs : Fireworks, Sony Vegas, and Flash are the ones commonly use.
If you're wondering, I actually sprite with Paint Tool SAI.
What kind of GFX are you planning to make?

Pain.net
Lolwut.
Must be a painful program to use.

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Posts : 106
Points : 112
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 20
Location : Turn around...kekekekekeke

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by DuskRavenX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
Zero wrote:
W o o d s wrote:The usual spriting programs are probably, Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, and Pain.net
Animating programs : Fireworks, Sony Vegas, and Flash are the ones commonly use.
If you're wondering, I actually sprite with Paint Tool SAI.
What kind of GFX are you planning to make?

Pain.net
Lolwut.
Must be a painful program to use.
Lol everytime I use it I have to take Tylenol Pain Relief....

_________________
Lucky Star OwO
Lucky Star:
May want to start GFX, tips please? Konata-zero-lucky-star-18062374-608-589

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

K well question..

How do I cut out the white part of the image on paint?

I wanted to create eyes, but yknow... The white is all like making my character look all retarded with a pale section on her face.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Magnus on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 am

Cynthia wrote:K well question..

How do I cut out the white part of the image on paint?

I wanted to create eyes, but yknow... The white is all like making my character look all retarded with a pale section on her face.

Use paint.net.
Paint sucks.

_________________
May want to start GFX, tips please? Finish10



wip sigs:
May want to start GFX, tips please? Test10

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 am

Wow, Holy shit.

MS paint and Paint.net are WAY different.

Thanks for the advice @_@

So far, my banned story character..


May want to start GFX, tips please? Cyn_1_10

Cant wait until im good enough to make customs xP

A long way to go though..

But im so addicted to it :<<<<<<
May want to start GFX, tips please? Cyn_210

I see my life fading away.

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Posts : 356
Points : 438
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-23

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by fuckboiii.com on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:24 am

Cynthia wrote:Wow, Holy shit.

MS paint and Paint.net are WAY different.

Thanks for the advice @_@

So far, my banned story character..


May want to start GFX, tips please? Cyn_1_10

Cant wait until im good enough to make customs xP

A long way to go though..

But im so addicted to it :<<<<<<
May want to start GFX, tips please? Cyn_210

Start With Simple Edits, Just like an Animator, Start with the Basics then The Advance shit, Anyway, I advice you to Start with Re-colours, Most GFXs start out like that, So you can get a Basic idea of the Shape, Shading and Texture. Good luck to you

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in this world

May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Revenge on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 am

shk1211 wrote:LOL
i was thinking about making the same topic but there's already a topic lolz
i wanna be a AFX or GFX too(don't know the difference)
uhhh the one who dose moving picture Animator
help me too plz xD

AFX=Animation GFX=Graphic SFX=Sound

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




May want to start GFX, tips please? Empty Re: May want to start GFX, tips please?

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum