D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kite's App [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Cpt.}_Vito

Average Member

{Cpt.}_Vito
Average Member

Kite's App [Accepted] Empty Kite's App [Accepted]

Post by {Cpt.}_Vito Sun May 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Name:Vito Messina

IGN: xKitex

Why do you wish to be a GM: so i can help out with the server more and help Alpha with the wz edits

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: a few months, ever since like a week before v7.1 came out

Any GM experience: ive been a co-owner in KudoMS until my friend isaac (the owner) said i was replaced by his old co-owner from the 1st server he made, ive also had my own server before for me and my friends

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: yea, ill even speak singlish if needed (lmfao)

How can you help the server: i can wz edit like a boss xD also i can code java and npcs, and i can give basic instructions and tips to players in need of help

What can you code*: i can code java and npcs

Can you GFX*: i have photoshop and im pretty decent with it Kite's App [Accepted] Kite-3
(me in my friends server before i was replaced Kite's App [Accepted] Emohair /wzedits)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Kite's App [Accepted] Empty Re: Kite's App [Accepted]

Post by Λlphα Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Kite wrote:Name:Vito Messina

IGN: xKitex

Why do you wish to be a GM: so i can help out with the server more and help Alpha with the wz edits

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: a few months, ever since like a week before v7.1 came out

Any GM experience: ive been a co-owner in KudoMS until my friend isaac (the owner) said i was replaced by his old co-owner from the 1st server he made, ive also had my own server before for me and my friends

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: yea, ill even speak singlish if needed (lmfao)

How can you help the server: i can wz edit like a boss xD also i can code java and npcs, and i can give basic instructions and tips to players in need of help

What can you code*: i can code java and npcs

Can you GFX*: i have photoshop and im pretty decent with it Kite's App [Accepted] Kite-3
(me in my friends server before i was replaced Kite's App [Accepted] Emohair /wzedits)

I guess I could need a extra WZ editor, accepted Smile.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top