D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for being accused of Duping Items!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RottenMelon

Banned for being accused of Duping Items! Empty Banned for being accused of Duping Items!

Post by RottenMelon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 am

Here's the scenario:
My User ID:
CuteLemon

Character:
RottenMelon

I was accused of duping item!
So what if i'm wearing duped items?!
I got the bloody GM suit and the rings outside the Henesys house.
I took it and wear it, so what is wrong with that?!

Whoever the gm that banned me, did u have SS of me duping the item?!
If you have, post it here right now!
If not, UNBAN ME!
In possession of duped items doesn't mean i dupe!

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Banned for being accused of Duping Items! Empty Re: Banned for being accused of Duping Items!

Post by Uitaka Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 am

Well i apologize for saying that you duped the items But you vote abused Even at my age I know what to do and what not to do for voting

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Banned for being accused of Duping Items! Empty Re: Banned for being accused of Duping Items!

Post by Otaku Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 am

If a GM asks you to give the duped items to him, you give it to him, doesn't mean that you find duped items that you can keep them and just be on your way, duped items are illegal items which are strictly forbidden in the server.

Back to top Go down

RottenMelon

Post by RottenMelon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 am

Uitaka wrote:Well i apologize for saying that you duped the items But you vote abused Even at my age I know what to do and what not to do for voting

WOW Really?
So u ban me for 2 reasons:
1) Dupe Items
2) Spam votes to get the scythe

So here the question for you:
1) Where in you game site did you put "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE MROE THEN 1 TIME?"
Plus, your system allows me to do that, so how the hell should i know i wasn't allowed to vote more than once?

Back to top Go down

RottenMelon

Post by RottenMelon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 am

Otaku/RealistBG wrote:If a GM asks you to give the duped items to him, you give it to him, doesn't mean that you find duped items that you can keep them and just be on your way, duped items are illegal items which are strictly forbidden in the server.

He did not even ask for it, he ban me straight away?
I picked it up on the floor, so who noes a crazy idiot might have dropped it?
I Believe that there isn't a rule for wearing DUPE items.

Back to top Go down

MilkDinosaur

MilkDinosaur

Post by MilkDinosaur Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 am

RottenMelon wrote:
Uitaka wrote:Well i apologize for saying that you duped the items But you vote abused Even at my age I know what to do and what not to do for voting

WOW Really?
1) Dupe Items

1) Where in you game site did you put "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE MROE THEN 1 TIME?"
Plus, your system allows me to do that, so how the hell should i know i wasn't allowed to vote more than once?
Chill bro -3- this is not a friggin rage topic, plus they said you can only vote ONE TIME EVERY 12 HOURS, got it ?? GEWD ==

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:48 am

RottenMelon wrote:

WOW Really?
1) Dupe Items

if you continue to use that tone to speak to a GM, i can assure you that no GMs will bother you/unban you. And in the text above i can tell that you did not regret what you did and even if we unban you it will be pointless. Knowing a glitch and abusing it is against the rules and its bannable just like that we dont have to waste the time to wipe your vp and take away the items. But seeing its our fault at not having the system fixed, we didnt. So if you didnt regret doing what you did i dont see the point in unbanning you.

Back to top Go down

RottenMelon

Post by RottenMelon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 am

K im sorry and admit that i abused the glitched system for voting and take possesion of dupe items.

However, I did not dupe the items, you want remove it, go ahead, but unban my account.

TYVM

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:05 am

1.Its true that u can only vote 4 TIMES ON 1 DAY
2.Your new and the proof that said to have been done IS THIS :Banned for being accused of Duping Items! Maple0083
3.You abused it and spammed it to get your WRS set thats ABUSE

Back to top Go down

MilkDinosaur

MilkDinosaur

Post by MilkDinosaur Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 am

RottenMelon wrote:
Otaku/RealistBG wrote:If a GM asks you to give the duped items to him, you give it to him, doesn't mean that you find duped items that you can keep them and just be on your way, duped items are illegal items which are strictly forbidden in the server.

He did not even ask for it, he ban me straight away?
I picked it up on the floor, so who noes a crazy idiot might have dropped it?
I Believe that there isn't a rule for wearing DUPE items.
Players should know that they're NOT SUPPOSED TO wear duped items -.-" umad ?? Btw get PROOF THAT HE BANNED YOU STRAIGHT AWAY W/O ASKING FOR IT. Tq

WilliNetwork wrote:8. Double Posting
- You are to not create a new reply if the last reply is you, you must edit your latest post. Repeated offenders will be subject to a ban.
- Depending on the moderator, your post will be deleted without notice.
Rottenmelon, dont double post.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 pm

You are in violation of the following rules:
Øฬภєг wrote:

DO NOT:

• Abuse a glitch
• Dupe anything
• Disrespect GM
Not following those rules can result Jail and Ban, you are warned.

More rules could be added, please check those frequently.

P.S. Some of those rules also goes for GMs and Donators.
They are clearly listed in the player rules.

Back to top Go down

Laurturen

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Location : Somewhere in Dranleic or Lordran becoming the Chosen Undead

Post by Laurturen Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

you spammed...whats the point? the WRS stuff aren't going anywhere...(well they might) but still...take your time.......but whatever. in my eyes you deserve the ban. I mean did you really think you could just spam vote and get away with it? like really man...nothing in life is free. (except maybe life itself) OMG I REACHED AN EPIPHANY!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Just putting it out there, but I do believe this is the wrong section. /inb4banappealfailsmore

Back to top Go down

๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅Ṃยภςђเє

๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅Ṃยภςђเє

Post by ๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅Ṃยภςђเє Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, if you found duped items just lying on the floor and you just happen to get it, you should pass that on to a GM because "duped" items are illegal items in D.Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm

MunchieNRyan wrote:Well, if you found duped items just lying on the floor and you just happen to get it, you should pass that on to a GM because "duped" items are illegal items in D.Chaos.
Old post is old... Lock, please?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top