D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote System Didn't fixed yet???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

♥SmexySophia♥

♥SmexySophia♥

Vote System Didn't fixed yet??? Empty Vote System Didn't fixed yet???

Post by ♥SmexySophia♥ Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 pm

At 11.27 i found out that the vote system doesn't get fixed...still wonder why when GM already say its Restarted. i dont think so. i was accident press the vote on the right 2 time. and i found out its doesn't fixed yet. can GM or Owner fix it.. i dont realy like Abuse!!
I HATE : HACKER! ABUSE! SPAMMER! DUPER!. Abuse isn't very nice...pls can anyone fix it.....

Sign out
XxxDemonxxX

Back to top Go down

Lucid

Lucid

Vote System Didn't fixed yet??? Empty Re: Vote System Didn't fixed yet???

Post by Lucid Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

Abusers will get banned regardless, if you see one, report them. Even if it does get fixed, there are ways to bypass the voting limit, meaning that the VP abusers may decrease in amount but there will be still ways to abuse.

I believe you can vote once per site every twelve hours, so you can get 4 VPs a day as long as you follow that rule, which is actually plenty. In 25 days you can get a WRS cape or Scythe, which may seem long but its worth the wait.

Back to top Go down

♥SmexySophia♥

♥SmexySophia♥

Post by ♥SmexySophia♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Corvus wrote:Abusers will get banned regardless, if you see one, report them. Even if it does get fixed, there are ways to bypass the voting limit, meaning that the VP abusers may decrease in amount but there will be still ways to abuse.

I believe you can vote once per site every twelve hours, so you can get 4 VPs a day as long as you follow that rule, which is actually plenty. In 25 days you can get a WRS cape or Scythe, which may seem long but its worth the wait.
Roget That! i have been Played for 3 Month this is the first time i see something like this

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top