D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Time c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit

Spirit

Story Time c: Empty Story Time c:

Post by Spirit Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 am

Okay so you can edit it if you give credits like this is for Percy Jackson

Listen, I didn't ask to be this way. Being the opposite of every normal kid, switching schools every year, making enemies the second I meet them. Yeah, that's my life.
There's one thing about me that will probably scare you off though. I'm a half-blood, if you recognize yourself in these pages, close this tab and believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you.

ORRR
From your imagination, like this:
There was a girl sitting by the fire place, devoid of any emotion in her eyes, concentrated on something. "C'mon Ashley," my voice cracked while trying to speak quietly. "She's so small, she's harmless Faith."
Backing up to the door I was thinking "What if it's going to turn out to be like those horror movies, where you walk into someones house, and they kill you?!" The little girl turned around, and it turned out to be Tenshi.

Don't worry about having 100% perfect writing cause my spaces won't even show, but please try to have most of your spelling correct -watch no one write- >: c

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Story Time c: Empty Re: Story Time c:

Post by Otaku Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 am

-Using this to boost my post count-

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

^ V for Vendetta.

So sexy.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top