D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some upcoming projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Some upcoming projects Empty Some upcoming projects

Post by RayStormX Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 am

QQ I coulda sworn I posted this.... 2nd time typing this D:

1) FFXIII battle - Maplestory
I did a FF8 battle before in the past, but I've gotten much better since then, so I figured I'd give it another shot. FF13 is way harder to make though, but it'll be soooo epic c:

2) Another server advertisement
epic song + ingame footage + showing off what the server's got to offer. a simple formula that I do for private servers that's pretty effective. I'll take my time with this one since there's no deadline (last one I did, I only had 5 days XD)

3) Winter MMV contest
There are 2 competitions you can join: 1 for pros, and 1 for rookies. all you have to do is make an mmv that is at least 1:30 long and has seasonal (fall/winter)/holiday elements. winners for each class gets a $10 NX card from me king . deadline is December 21. this has nothing to do with the server, but you can certainly use ingame footage if you like. it's a contest held by an animating forum that I moderate, and you can join in if you'd like Smile
more information about this will come up when I post the contest video information on my youtube page.

4) MMV
you pick the song, we record ingame footage, and turn it into a cool music video. simple fun project.

5) Series for D. Chaos MS EX
Since Alpha made a backstory for the creation of Khaos, maybe we can flesh it out with an even deeper plotline and an animated series, complete with epic fight animations and dramatic scenes. If any of you are good at making stories, I'd love your help on this one. this is an ambitious project that I won't bother to work on unless I have a good writer and someone to help with fight animations (but mostly I would need a writer). we could work on it as a team! and of course you'll get featured in the credits and summary.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Some upcoming projects Empty Re: Some upcoming projects

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 am

it's pretty cool Razz
And I like your idea about Video contest :3(I hope for MMV Sony Vegas is allowed Razz)
Lol And series of D Chaos would be pawnsome >:3 (LOL I would like to make drama in it xD)

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 am

yes, of course sony vegas would be allowed LOL
the majority of epic mmvs are made on sony vegas XD

Back to top Go down

Shayde

Shayde

Post by Shayde Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am

i wanna try the contest
but i dont wanna pay for sonyvegas

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Shayde wrote:i wanna try the contest
but i dont wanna pay for sonyvegas
Who said to buy it LOL?
It's dumb to do it in 21st century f3
DOWNLOAD IT FROM NET CRAZY LADY F3

Back to top Go down

Request

Ultimate Member

Request
Ultimate Member

Post by Request Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

I'll do the video when I am bored

Back to top Go down

EmmyIsHeartbroken

EmmyIsHeartbroken

Post by EmmyIsHeartbroken Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Raystormx wrote:QQ I coulda sworn I posted this.... 2nd time typing this D:

3) Winter MMV contest
There are 2 competitions you can join: 1 for pros, and 1 for rookies. all you have to do is make an mmv that is at least 1:30 long and has seasonal (fall/winter)/holiday elements. winners for each class gets a $10 NX card from me king . deadline is December 21. this has nothing to do with the server, but you can certainly use ingame footage if you like. it's a contest held by an animating forum that I moderate, and you can join in if you'd like Smile
more information about this will come up when I post the contest video information on my youtube page.

Since Alpha made a backstory for the creation of Khaos, maybe we can flesh it out with an even deeper plotline and an animated series, complete with epic fight animations and dramatic scenes. If any of you are good at making stories, I'd love your help on this one. this is an ambitious project that I won't bother to work on unless I have a good writer and someone to help with fight animations (but mostly I would need a writer). we could work on it as a team! and of course you'll get featured in the credits and summary.

omg im sooooo entering the mmv contest free of charge and id LOVE to help with the series OMG ECKKKKKK ill write and help ! i write series on yt all the time and animate my own sometimes this is a project id LOVE to help on

Last edited by pixiepop on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im too excited not too)

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Raystormx wrote:

AWESOME. MAKE LE GM/GFX CREW AS SECONDARY CHARACTERS! I'm good at making up stories (though I believe Alpha would be better suited for this, since it's his server).

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Alpha should be the writer... since you know... it IS his creation... and some other guy can spread it out into mini episodes with characteristic personalities, jokes to grab attention, adding crapload of goodies and suspense so people will watch the next episode (if seperated & not ruin the storyline).

Back to top Go down

[gм]Dяay

GM

GM

Post by [gм]Dяay Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Raystormx wrote:QQ I coulda sworn I posted this.... 2nd time typing this D:

1) FFXIII battle - Maplestory
I did a FF8 battle before in the past, but I've gotten much better since then, so I figured I'd give it another shot. FF13 is way harder to make though, but it'll be soooo epic c:

2) Another server advertisement
epic song + ingame footage + showing off what the server's got to offer. a simple formula that I do for private servers that's pretty effective. I'll take my time with this one since there's no deadline (last one I did, I only had 5 days XD)

3) Winter MMV contest

4) MMV
you pick the song, we record ingame footage, and turn it into a cool music video. simple fun project.

Gonna rape this contest. :3

Back to top Go down

Request

Ultimate Member

Request
Ultimate Member

Post by Request Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Put me in series :c I be da random kid running around naked or doing something funny :]

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:53 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:Alpha should be the writer... since you know... it IS his creation... and some other guy can spread it out into mini episodes with characteristic personalities, jokes to grab attention, adding crapload of goodies and suspense so people will watch the next episode (if seperated & not ruin the storyline).

Got the greenlight from Alpha. of course, since he's the only one who knows how Khaos is created, he'll be the one mainly making the plot/story, and the other writers can add stuff in :3

now we just need some good fight animators to help out, and we'll be golden

on another note, I just got the green light for the MMV contest from the admin of Mapleology, so get those MMVs started! Razz
The writing portion can take place soon if we get a green light from Alpha. The animating portion (well, stuff that I would do) would take place some time in December after my exams are over. after This is definitely gonna give me something to do over the break.

I don't think I'll be using much ingame footage, but if anyone wants to be in it, they can send me and any other animators willing to work on it, their bannedstory project files. or spritesheets. either will do.

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

i use adobe after effects + premiere for videos n shit o.0
i can help out if you wan't with the editing, but maybe not since im still an after effects newb (just started lolz) Cool

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 pm

most likely with after effects, but I think I'll be fine with the editing, it's my specialty after all Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top