D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zangestu's Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Zangestu's Gm App Empty Zangestu's Gm App

Post by Zangetsu Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Name:Brandon

IGN: Zangestu (Having a bug problem with him so the ign im current using is conflagrate)

Why do you wish to be a GM: i want to help this sever in anyway possible and i may be inexpericance but i wanna to help, i can't do much but if i'm able i will help in an way a can as a thanks for making such an amazing sever

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: since august 2011

Any GM experience: No i don't. I hope to change that

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:Yes, i can tell them were i've trained in the past were to train at what lvl and what place to train at there current and future rbs and i can also tell them how to dowload the Sever and asked them what they did if the dowloaded the sever incorrectly

How can you help the server:I'll help players and anyone with question as best as i can, and help You in anyway you need my to if its within my ablities

Other*: i'm fourteen i current and having a few problems with my connection with the computer i use to play dcahso on my router has to be fixed so i'm sometimes now on for a day or two (thats it i don't have really anything to had)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum