D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amandasaur

Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please! Empty Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please!

Post by Amandasaur Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

I can go on D.ChaosMS perfectly, but once I click a channel I d/c with the error code :
error code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002) I made a new account and got on perfectly. Is there something wrong with my account? How can I fix it? Help please. I really want to play this game!

Back to top Go down

Pokable

Dedicated Member

Pokable
Dedicated Member

Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please! Empty Re: Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please!

Post by Pokable Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Lol...I think someone crashed the map the time you went on...If havent' already download the beta files or the full setup just download it. off the forums or website. AND I KNOW YOU SAID YOU CAN USUALLY GO ON PERFECTLY MOST OF THE TIME, BUT IDGAF

Back to top Go down

Amandasaur

Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please! Empty Re: Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please!

Post by Amandasaur Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm

i already downloaded the beta files and all that.

Back to top Go down

bumblebee222

bumblebee222

Can't Go into D.ChaosMs Help Please! Empty Can u help me plz???????

Post by bumblebee222 Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi guys,
I need ur help because I can't really go on D.ChaosMs EX.There was this pop up thing and said maplestory on the top but......it had no words so........I waited a few hors and it still was blank.What should I do???? Sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Amandasaur wrote:I can go on D.ChaosMS perfectly, but once I click a channel I d/c with the error code :
error code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002) I made a new account and got on perfectly. Is there something wrong with my account? How can I fix it? Help please. I really want to play this game!

Nothing is wrong with your account, it just means that some of your files are corrupted. Unfortunately, you'll have to Re-download all 11 parts if Revision 8.1

bumblebee222 wrote:]Hi guys,
I need ur help because I can't really go on D.ChaosMs EX.There was this pop up thing and said maplestory on the top but......it had no words so........I waited a few hors and it still was blank.What should I do????

Don't understand really what the actual problem is. Please provide a screenshot/video of your problem and steps you made for this problem to occur.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top