[Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

View previous topic View next topic Go down

davidling

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Posts : 157
Points : 172
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-27

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by davidling on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 am

Just now i know the Demon Slayer in here Damage is very high = =


Can make it low abit =.=...........i feel all mobs too easy while using F/P Mage Job Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Posts : 376
Points : 408
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Illegal on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 pm

BEGINNER FTW.

_________________
Pain makes us stronger.
[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Rukia%206%20(Videobleach.com)

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Sardine on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Illegal wrote:BEGINNER FTW.

Post that doesn't make sense of the month.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Knives on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 pm

davidling wrote:Just now i know the Demon Slayer in here Damage is very high = =


Can make it low abit =.=...........i feel all mobs too easy while using F/P Mage Job :roll:
Make your INT a bit lower than it should be, and you're good. My dmg for my Demon Slayer skillset is equivalent to my Pally/Angel/Cannon Shooter/Aran skillset because of it. More power for less!

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Posts : 376
Points : 408
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Illegal on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
Illegal wrote:BEGINNER FTW.

Post that doesn't make sense of the month.
Why no make sense? Regular attacks ftw?

_________________
Pain makes us stronger.
[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Rukia%206%20(Videobleach.com)

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 306
Points : 418
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 22
Location : while(true) mlg++;

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Illegal wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:
Illegal wrote:BEGINNER FTW.

Post that doesn't make sense of the month.
Why no make sense? Regular attacks ftw?

He was trying to state that Being the Beginner job doesn't make since, and again, Beginner doesn't have actual "attacks". The only attack is the snail shell one. and ofcourse, nobody here would use that. using the snail shell skill + fighting mobs like pap, zak, ht, pinkbean = [Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Awesomefail

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Posts : 376
Points : 408
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Illegal on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Illegal wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:
Illegal wrote:BEGINNER FTW.

Post that doesn't make sense of the month.
Why no make sense? Regular attacks ftw?

He was trying to state that Being the Beginner job doesn't make since, and again, Beginner doesn't have actual "attacks". The only attack is the snail shell one. and ofcourse, nobody here would use that. using the snail shell skill + fighting mobs like pap, zak, ht, pinkbean = [Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Awesomefail
Nice picture. But it does less damage? amirite? == SOLVEDDD!

_________________
Pain makes us stronger.
[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Rukia%206%20(Videobleach.com)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




[Ask] About Demon Slayer = = Empty Re: [Ask] About Demon Slayer = =

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum