READD ERICC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Posts : 376
Points : 408
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

READD ERICC! Empty READD ERICC!

Post by Illegal on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 am

Ericccc
How did you get free XBOX 360 games??
Tell meeee Smile

_________________
Pain makes us stronger.
READD ERICC! Rukia%206%20(Videobleach.com)

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Lasor on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm

I don't think you should discuss this here

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 25
Location : Planet Vopar

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Λlphα on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Lasor wrote:I don't think you should discuss this here

"Discussion: Talk about random stuff here."

_________________
READD ERICC! 2IBB7

Animation:
READD ERICC! Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Lasor on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:I don't think you should discuss this here

"Discussion: Talk about random stuff here."

Wouldn't this count as discussing something illegal?

unless that isnt in the rules

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 25
Location : Planet Vopar

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Λlphα on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Lasor wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:I don't think you should discuss this here

"Discussion: Talk about random stuff here."

Wouldn't this count as discussing something illegal?

unless that isnt in the rules

1-Its not in the rules.
2-The whole server is illegal. o.o

_________________
READD ERICC! 2IBB7

Animation:
READD ERICC! Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Posts : 176
Points : 227
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 22
Location : washington

READD ERICC! Empty LOLZZZZZZZZ

Post by ★§Bleak§★ on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:I don't think you should discuss this here

"Discussion: Talk about random stuff here."

Wouldn't this count as discussing something illegal?

unless that isnt in the rules

1-Its not in the rules.
2-The whole server is illegal. o.o

lol idk y but just funny.

_________________
Because I can't go back I'll give everything I got to face the future.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Team Member
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never got banned

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Knives on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 am

kyuh11 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Lasor wrote:I don't think you should discuss this here

"Discussion: Talk about random stuff here."

Wouldn't this count as discussing something illegal?

unless that isnt in the rules

1-Its not in the rules.
2-The whole server is illegal. o.o

lol idk y but just funny.
Let's see...

We have cover of KMS skills, which aren't out on GMS.
We have custom items, which breaks [Nexon]'s Terms saying not to edit any files.
[Nexon] gets money from NX. We offer free NX (with every vote). Most players would pick us over them.
I'm not sure if there's more, but that's all I could think of.

Getting back on topic, I remember Eric's post on his forum about downloading free games.


Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 am

Lol o.o
I don't know how it's in America , but in europe is a lot of sites to download :3
Sooo if you need I can give you links and help to how to use it :3

_________________
READD ERICC! KoreanBunny-1
READD ERICC! Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Posts : 376
Points : 408
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Illegal on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 am

Smadow wrote:Lol o.o
I don't know how it's in America , but in europe is a lot of sites to download :3
Sooo if you need I can give you links and help to how to use it :3
I'm in America.
c;

_________________
Pain makes us stronger.
READD ERICC! Rukia%206%20(Videobleach.com)

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Sardine on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 am

Since we are typing about how this server is illegal:
- Private servers are against Nexon's TOS. (But they aren't necessarily against US Law since emulators can be created but they have to be for you only, since this server is public..... yeah, you get the point)
- We make money off of copyrighted material.
- We take other people's work and call it ours without giving complete credit.
- We broke into Nexon's WZ Encryption/Use files to edit their WZ Files.
- We removed their copyrights in the login screen.

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 am

WilliNetwork wrote:Since we are typing about how this server is illegal:
- Private servers are against Nexon's TOS. (But they aren't necessarily against US Law since emulators can be created but they have to be for you only, since this server is public..... yeah, you get the point)
- We make money off of copyrighted material.
- We take other people's work and call it ours without giving complete credit.
- We broke into Nexon's WZ Encryption/Use files to edit their WZ Files.
- We removed their copyrights in the login screen.

Honestly, Who didn't know this?

The only reason we get away from this is how easily people get past the wz file encryption.

The multitude of Servers out there protects any one server from being shut down.

It's also another reason why we don't want to advertise our server either: If too many people know the server, Nexon might actually get off their asses and do something. Notoriety has its price.

_________________
READD ERICC! Ichigo+full+hollification

That which is loathsome,
and crawls upon the ground,
writhes in agony when it sees the sky,
and bears witness to freedom.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Sardine on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:55 am

{GM}_Lazarus wrote:
The only reason we get away from this is how easily people get past the wz file encryption.

Get away from what? How easy the encryption can be bypassed has nothing to do with being safe.

Back to top Go down

Peppers

Member

Peppers
Member

Posts : 17
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-13

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Peppers on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 am

Illegal wrote:
Smadow wrote:Lol o.o
I don't know how it's in America , but in europe is a lot of sites to download :3
Sooo if you need I can give you links and help to how to use it :3
I'm in America.
c;
I'm in Mexico we usually use Taringa.net it's in Spanish but it has almost any game you want in .iso format

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Knives on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Peppers wrote:
Illegal wrote:
Smadow wrote:Lol o.o
I don't know how it's in America , but in europe is a lot of sites to download :3
Sooo if you need I can give you links and help to how to use it :3
I'm in America.
c;
I'm in Mexico we usually use Taringa.net it's in Spanish but it has almost any game you want in .iso format
This is the part where you use Google Chrome's translation feature. At least 40% might be translated for ya

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




READD ERICC! Empty Re: READD ERICC!

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum